4.0 out of 5 stars Spare any change!
This is the perfect tin for getting rid of all your silver change. I empty my silver change into this every day. It does take quite a while to fill up, but once it's full you will have saved quite a bit of money up in it. It's a great way to save and get rid of your change.
Published on 26 Oct 2011 by Ms. Lisa Bentley

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a big tin can with a slot in it.
Bigger than it looks, this is a tin can with a slot in it. A little over-priced, perhaps, but my savings don't go disappearing into my children's pockets any more.
Published 23 months ago by C. Collett

4.0 out of 5 stars Spare any change!, 26 Oct 2011
Ms. Lisa Bentley (UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a big tin can with a slot in it., 18 Aug 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job quite nicely, 18 Mar 2012
This review is from: Silver Saver Cash Can Savings Tin - Large (Toy)
Strange this falls under a "Toy" category. It is much bigger than I anticipated, I guess that means I have to save for longer! The quality of the "Silver Saver" print on the can itself isn't of the best quality but it does the job nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to save your change, 1 Mar 2011
This review is from: Silver Saver Cash Can Savings Tin - Large (Toy)
This tin is great, it makes saving very easy.
I have the copper can and also the silver can. I save all my 1ps and 2ps in the copper and the silver and 1 + 2 in the Sliver Can. I generally find saving quite difficult but with these cans i can just put all my spare change in at the end of the day. You will be surprisd at how fast it builds up. the great thing is you cant get to the money until you open it with a cap opener, so i think once the tins are full there will be a fair bit of cash in them to take to the bank. Great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars No likey, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Silver Saver Cash Can Savings Tin - Large (Toy)
Thought I could use this tin over and over again but realised I have to cut it open so was not very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2014