Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now Shop now

on 30 June 2011
I've always been told that Sony Bravia are the best on the market but never been able to afford one. I bought mine as an ex-display that had only been out on in the shop for 1 month, so I was nervous to say the least when I took it home.

I had previously bought a Samsung 43" 450 series but the quality was so bad I boxed it up and took it back to the shop.

After mounting the new Bravia on the wall and plugging it in I have not regretted it one iota. The LED picture quality is just gorgeous. My wife sat in awe at the colour quality and fine resolution. The WHOLE tv manual is built into the TV and can be accessed via the remote. Just by reading it for 2 minutes I realised how much this TV can do. Within minutes I had tuned in both analogue and digital TV channels. The freeview connector found about 30 more digital channels and radio stations that I had through my BT Vision box. I connected my broadband wireless hub and updated all the menus to show widgets such as You Tube, Flickr, Google Picaso, SkyNews, Facebook, BBC iPlayer and loads more. YOu can browse your friends facebook messages on screen whilst watching the TV in the background!

The sound quality is brilliant especially when in theatre mode.

It has 4 HDMI ports too with two in the back and two on the side for easy access. One of the best parts of this TV over others in the shop is that the ports are positioned at the same angle as the back of the TV and sunk into the plastic fascia and not at right angles. I have a bracket which sits really close to the wall and even the smallest HDMI cable would've required me to hack a chuck out the wall to make it fit. Well done Sony!

There's so many choice of connections but I won't go into each one.

THERE'S NOT BEVELLED SCREEN. This was the no. one buying decision for me as even when it's switched off it looks so cool and modern. I noticed to glowing sony logo at the bottom when it's switched on but I soon forgot about it after a few minutes.

One thing to note, I bought this at half the price than displayed above so if you find it at the same price then definately worth it!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 14 April 2011
excellent tv when 'on' or 'off'.
wirless connectivity to internet is the icing on the cake. i have this tv for 2 weeks now, i have watched more youtube videos and my own videos ( streaming form my laptop) than tv on this. SD quality is good. sound is better than i expected for an LED TV.
i bough it for nowhere near this price though.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 27 November 2011
Great TV.

Love the design.

The delivery was within 2 days of order.

Great service.

Also easy to set up.

I am very happy with this buy.

I Researched for a Sony TV for over one month, until I found this one.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...