5.0 out of 5 stars Give me more!!
Published 6 months ago by Wong

3.0 out of 5 stars Different from my usual and interesting
easy read a change from my usual reading and found to be interesting
held my attention all through the story
Published on 10 Dec. 2012 by Pamela Heath

5.0 out of 5 stars Give me more!!, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Murder Grins and Bears It (A Gertie Johnson Murder Mystery Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
What a find! Have recently finished a series of quite intense crime novels when I purchased a collection of books from Amazon which included the first Gertie Johnson mystery and have to admit that I almost was going to stop reading it as I did not think I was going to enjoy it because of the intensity of the previous books I had been reading which were extremely fast moving and quite graphic - OH HOW WRONG WAS I ??!! I love this series. I have just finished book 2 and will be buying book three as soon as I submit this review. I can not remember the last time that I laughed out loud when reading a book. The characters are wonderful. The descriptions of the area and people living there are so real you feel like you want to visit. Yes there is a mystery to solve but the way it is written is so good that you cannot put the book down as you want to know what Bertie and her family and friends will get up to next. Please please give these books a chance whether you a reader of crime or not. I really recommend you give them a go as you will not regret it. Thank you Deb Baker I just wish I had found you sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light hearted read, 26 Mar. 2014
Loved the characters and the atmosphere of the area, the dry humour made me smile and I bought the next in the series as soon as I finished it. I now love Deb Baker books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 1 Mar. 2013
I really enjoyed this book the characters are great fun and aren't to serious and everything comes together nicely in the end. I am seriously tempted to buy the next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read. the characters, 22 Aug. 2014
excellent read. the characters, sometimes humorous and their descriptions make you think it could be one of your relatives. never want to put the book down

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 5 Mar. 2014
I really enjoy Deb Baker's murder mysteries , I am already on the third book and the stories keep getting funnier. I can't wait to start the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars new author, worth reading!, 3 April 2013
I came across Deb Baker by chance and have now read 4 of her books....Gertie Johnson stories...all well written, amusing and logical. Give her a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars another great hoot, 31 July 2013
definitely up to standard with the series, pulls you right into the storyline, always a hoot and the characters are so loveable

3.0 out of 5 stars Different from my usual and interesting, 10 Dec. 2012
easy read a change from my usual reading and found to be interesting
held my attention all through the story

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Book, 31 Jan. 2014
I thought that this was an easy to read book and couldn't wait to find out the ending Easy Read

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2015
Really good. Would love to see a film with Gertie. She is so funny.