5.0 out of 5 stars An eyebrow even when there's none.
I realise that most people probably use this powder to tidy up and improve the colour of their existing eyebrow hair.
However, I unfortunately suffer from alopecia and recently lost my eyebrows again.
Published on 15 April 2012 by Readalot

1.0 out of 5 stars eyebrow cake powder
was so excited about getting this in the post but when i finally come i was so badly disappointed it did not come with the wax so now when i fill in my eyebrow its just going to smug off! not happy!
Published 22 months ago by shannen guile

5.0 out of 5 stars An eyebrow even when there's none., 15 April 2012
Readalot (West Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've tried just about everything. Mainly mascaras to try to get a 'hair-like' look. All I end up with usually is a smudgy black mess. It looks like two spiders are sitting on my forehead.
It was taking me up to 3 hours (no, really - 3 hours stuck in the bathroom) to get something near passable.
You can buy false eyebrows but I just didn't want those.
Anyway, I bought masses of different products. Some even from the USA.
Finally, I saw this and thought I'd give yet another try to another product.
I say finally because that was the last I needed. It is excellent. I can't praise it highly enough.
I won't go into long detail about how I use it. Suffice it to say it makes a really natural look as a base or just on its own and now, I can look 'normal' within 10 minutes or so if I need a really quick patch up.
Thank you to NYX and thank you to Amazon. You've have saved me from what was beginning to be a really traumatic and upsetting start to the day with a condition which is truamatic enough by itself.
Brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars really nice, 9 Feb. 2011
After looking at reviews on youtube i thought hey let me buy it sometimes i can't stand pencil especially when it wipes or melts off so after it came i did a test and it looked really nice and very natural, i still use pencil from time to time, but if i am going out and don't want my eyebrows to smudge i wear this. Tip: put some loose powder over the brow to set it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I definitely recommend this product to redheads, 18 Feb. 2015
I have ginger hair and as a result, practically non existent eyebrows.

The wax supplied makes my natural brow hair a little dark and of course, sticky, ready to apply the powder. I use the small angled brush provided to create perfectly defined and very natural looking eyebrows, with just a little bit of powder too. I definitely recommend this product to redheads!

1.0 out of 5 stars eyebrow cake powder, 8 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 2 July 2011
The colours are really good and natural, and the wax keeps my brows neat. Wax is a little shiny and have to apply with finger. Packaging is very simple and doesnt look that expensive but is as shown in the picture. Also the applicator brush is a bit chunky and coarse to use for the brows, so i use my own eyebrow brush. I still love this item and use it every day :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Worth a Try!, 25 Jun. 2012
I am really happy with this product. I use it almost everyday and I think its great. Definitley much better than using a pencil which can tend to come out looking quite harsh. This eyebrow cake powder leaves your eyebrows looking very natural. I also love the wax. I apply it beforehand although there aren't any specific insturctions so I guess its just up to you. I think applying beforehand creates a nice smooth base for the powder to be applied.

Fab product, would definitley buy again once I've run out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but few 'meh' points, 27 Dec. 2014
tuckerslaw (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I've been using this for several months now. It's pretty good but a few snags:

- there is substantial fallout with the powder. you have to tap the brush a couple times or else the powder will fall like snow onto your eyelashes!
- the brush isn't incredibly precise, but it's tiny so no problem
- due to the fallout, the powder can mix with the other products

4.0 out of 5 stars I got NICE BROWS now...., 20 Dec. 2011
This is a very nice brow kit. I use the lighter brown, which matchs my brows really well!! and the wax is a plus. keeps my brows in place all day long. the brushes are too short...and not very good quality. But what can one expect for the price? still a good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars The best eyebrow kit around., 6 Dec. 2014
Can't recommend highly enough. Works brilliantly and just as good as more expensive brands. The only tiny issue is the angle brush bristles are a little rigid for me but for the price I'll be repurchasing this and using my own full size brush instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little kit, 12 Oct. 2013
I ordered this because my eyebrows are quite sparse. This neat little kit has everything I need - I'm just as pleased with how it looks as with the quality and ease of use. I would recommend this product and will buy it again.

NYX Cosmetics Eye Brow Cake Powder