5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for bathtime for my 1yr old
My 1yr old really enjoys playing with this in the bath, it is small but just right for tiny hands!
Published on 24 Oct 2010 by V. Delrieu

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter as she loves to water the garden but the usual size watering can is far too big..
I thought this would be a good child sized option - (I wanted plastic as I figured the metal ones based on the reviews I had seen would likely rust if left out & chances are in our house it would!)
This arrrived very quickly but it is...
Published on 20 July 2010 by tabby

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 20 July 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Marble Watering Can - Colour May Vary (Toy)
This arrrived very quickly but it is tiny!...about as small (if not smaller) as my house plant watering can. VERY DISAPPOINTING - I wouldn't recommend unless it is just for "role play" and not actual use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for bathtime for my 1yr old, 24 Oct 2010
V. Delrieu (London) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the description, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Marble Watering Can - Colour May Vary (Toy)
Wanted a small toy watering can for my 20-month old daughter as she'd played with a friend's toy and loved it. Saw a few sellers on Amazon who all quoted "colour may vary" - but this was described as "3 colour options available, green, pink and purple". I thought that this range would at least ensure I got something suitable for a girl even if it was a random colour from that choice. What turned up was royal blue. Not impressed.

The product itself whilst quite sweet is badly designed as the spout is above the level of the top of the main container, so when full the water pours out of the filler hole rather than the spout as it is tipped, until the critical point is reached. Not too much of an issue in the bath (though the pouring effect is spoiled) but be prepared for wet feet if your little one wants to water plants outside.

Marble Watering Can - Colour May Vary