5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Happy
I used to have a epson printer and i foud that the inks where getting pricey, so saw an advert on Kodak, so I bought one,and now find the inks are cheaper and last a bit longer.
Published on 20 Mar 2011 by Mr. J. H. Rumfitt

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, poor consumption, poor choice.
Boy do I regret buying this printer.
Published on 13 Oct 2011 by Imakestuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, poor consumption, poor choice., 13 Oct 2011
Boy do I regret buying this printer.
I've had the Kodak ESP 3250 for about a year now and for the first 3 months it was great, but very quickly the quality plummeted. Ink cartridges barely last for any time at all, they do not work out cheap when you have to buy sooooo many. I'm just a regular home user....photos, hobbies, bit of work, not a great deal of printing. The black & white cartridge has a very short life span too. The printer colour quality and calibration is absolutely appalling, no amount of tinkering with it, cleaning, re-setting up or taking up suggestions by the customer services (I challenge you to find the right email address, then I further challenge you to get a reply) makes any difference. I have photos that contain orange people and turquoise skies....I cant print family photos anymore, quality is bl**dy awful. Machine constantly grabs my paper too quickly, intaking it at an angle, chewing it up and spitting it out crumples....nearly every time now. If I'm lucky, the inks just smudge and blurr, no amount of experimenting with different paper choices and brands and computer settings makes any difference. If you are reading this review for just the ink, then I pity you, because I guess you have wasted money on the machine for which it's intended too. I've had many machines, rubbish ones, expensive ones, middle of the road ones, cheap ones.....but this machine and it's ink cartridges are an expensive joke and a farce. You cannot, I repeat CANNOT just use the black ink cartridge when the colour runs out...it wont let you. You are FORCED to purchase another colour cartridge....guess which cartridge runs out the quickest?

Update March 2012: So terrible, I took great pleasure in hurling the Kodak printer onto the electronics and electricals part of the tip for recycling. Have now bought a BROTHER DCP-J315W which is AMAZING. So much better than the Kodak with professional quality photo prints (just as I was used to with all the other printers I ever owned). Cartridges last FOR AGES! Have had for about 6 months only cost £15 more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Happy, 20 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price, 25 April 2011
I looked around the web to find the best price for Kodok Combi Ink Pack and found it cheapest at Amazon. The pack was delivered in a couple of days and ordering it from Amazon was better than having to go to the shops, and cheaper too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Printer Accessories, 18 Jun 2011
I have found this product very economical and at the price, I am not worried to trial certain projects before finalising them.

I am more than pleased to have moved from HP to Kodak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak XL Cartridge, 20 Aug 2010
These cartidges were competitively priced and arrived lightning quick ! An A++ Amazon seller !

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Combo Ink Pack 10B and 10C, 13 May 2011
I recently came to my senses and dumped my aging HP printer in favour of the Kodak. I finally realised that I could almost buy a new printer for the cost of the HP cartridges - even non HP. I think this deal of twin cartridges for the Kodak is great value for money and give really outstanding print results. Amazon, as usual delivered faultlessly and I am very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Combo Ink Pack 10B and 10C, 4 May 2011
David Wisdom "Despearate Dan" (Ryde, Isle of Wight, England) - See all my reviews
There's not a lot you can say about these. I bought them on here as they were cheaper than elsewhere. They turned up quickly, and in great condition. This is a good company to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would never deal with IJT again!, 27 Jan 2012
I bought 4 x cartridges at the beginning of December 2011. My printer broke down and needed to be replaced with another model. Despite my previous good custom over many years and only being a few days over the 30 refund policy. IJT refused to be flexible and replace unopened cartridges even though I offered to pay any excess postage and value. This is not a review of the product but the company selling it. Obviously they are not interested in customer satisfaction. Very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty colour cartridge, 12 Mar 2012
This review is from: Kodak Genuine 10B/ 10C Ink Cartridge Combo Pack - Black/ Colour (425/ 420 Pages) (Office Product)
Black cartridge worked OK but when colour unit was placed in printer it was not recognised despite many attempts, cleaning contacts etc. New cartridge obtained locally worked OK.
Real problem was that supplier IJT failed to respond to any email ref fault/return for many weeks then advised me to contact Kodak. I previously gave them Excellent review based on speed of service but backup is non-existent hence Poor rating now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Using a lot of ink quickly!, 15 April 2011
I have purchased at least six cartridges in a small space of time.
It seems to use up a lot of ink, and now is costing me a lot of money to print.
Do we know how many copies printing in black these cartridges should do.
Otherwise good printer and print quality.