5.0 out of 5 stars Cats Love It!
Cats love this stuff, it delivers the punch for our moggies! Great product, good price for buying bulk, and delivered on time - thanks, will be back again!
Published on 4 Dec 2010 by Banker

3.0 out of 5 stars Cats too fussy
I have bought this product previously some time ago and thought this method would be a good idea. The cat food arrived properly packaged and in good order, but unfortunately my cats tastes seem to have changed and after a few sachets decided they weren't that into Felix. I shall have to go back to supermarket varieties as it doesn't make sense to feed my cats food they...
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats Love It!, 4 Dec 2010
This review is from: Felix Sensations Meaty Steaklets 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love Felix!, 20 Jan 2011
My two fussy cats love this variety of Felix cat food! I have tried them with almost every type but they get sick of them all eventually, but not Felix Sensations!

Clean bowls every day and enough variety in the Meat and Fish to have a different one every day of the week.

Great product, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats with a taste for the novel, 9 April 2012
My cats were originally moggy 'rescue' cats so one would think they would be grateful to be fed at all, and not be too fussy. Not a bit of it. However, what they really crave is something different. Can't say I blame them really. Periodically I need to change brands as after a while they will just turn their noses up at what is on offer, and refuse to eat it. If we have a little war of attrition and I insist on putting out new bowls of the same old same old, figuring they will eventually get hungry and surrender, its always me who loses. They clearly go snacking somewhere else, and what is worse is I start finding portions of mice brought in overnight and left in various stages of surgical procedure.

So - I'm pleased to find that at least for the moment my fussy savages are hoovering up these, and cleaning their bowls well, so I don't have nasty dried bits of not quite finished cat food to contend with when washing the bowls. Some bulk buying whilst on special offer is on the cards. The companion Felix Sensations Fish Steaklets in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) are also meeting with current approval. I expect as long as this continues to be the case (hopefully a month or so) the neighbourhood mice can sleep more soundly in their little nests

5.0 out of 5 stars Felix Sensations GiJ MV Pack of 4, 29 Mar 2011
excellent service here a few days after ordering, delighted with product and price. Many thanks, I highly recommend this supplier: Mutley & Mogg.

5.0 out of 5 stars felix sensations meaty steaklets, 15 Nov 2011
Miss J. Hunt (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
My cat could not get enough of thse packets of cat food. Although more expensive than others there is no waste left on the plate, so great value for money. I would recommend this to others as I have done with the same reaction from a friend's cat. On Amazon these work out much cheaper than buying them from any supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats food, 27 Sep 2011
Mrs. J. E. Ludlow "JANET E." (WEST SUSSEX UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased to be able to get a bargain for this cat food, as it is one of the more expensive, will be buying it again !!

5.0 out of 5 stars felix sesations cat food, 16 Aug 2011
the product arrived on time, my cats really enjoy felix very much. i was alsoo happy as it was on special offer i got more for my money. thankyou very much for the offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats eat too much of this!, 21 July 2011
This cat food is well priced,thank goodness,as my two cats really like it and are eating me out of house and home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitti will eat nothing else, 14 July 2011
A great product at a very reasonable price. Kitti will only eat her Felix out of packs and not foils or tins so you can tell who's in charge in our house!Sofi is not so fussy but likes her Felix too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased Cat, 19 Jan 2011
My cat loves this food. The price was excellent and provided my fussy cat still loves the food I will be definately purchasing more.

ARRAY(0xb1940564)