5.0 out of 5 stars Cats Love It!
Cats love this stuff, it delivers the punch for our moggies! Great product, good price for buying bulk, and delivered on time - thanks, will be back again!
Published on 4 Dec. 2010 by Banker

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP OFF !
Published 11 months ago by Fraz

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats Love It!, 4 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Felix Sensations Meaty Steaklets 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats with a taste for the novel, 9 April 2012
My cats were originally moggy 'rescue' cats so one would think they would be grateful to be fed at all, and not be too fussy. Not a bit of it. However, what they really crave is something different. Can't say I blame them really. Periodically I need to change brands as after a while they will just turn their noses up at what is on offer, and refuse to eat it. If we have a little war of attrition and I insist on putting out new bowls of the same old same old, figuring they will eventually get hungry and surrender, its always me who loses. They clearly go snacking somewhere else, and what is worse is I start finding portions of mice brought in overnight and left in various stages of surgical procedure.

So - I'm pleased to find that at least for the moment my fussy savages are hoovering up these, and cleaning their bowls well, so I don't have nasty dried bits of not quite finished cat food to contend with when washing the bowls. Some bulk buying whilst on special offer is on the cards. The companion Felix Sensations Fish Steaklets in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) are also meeting with current approval. I expect as long as this continues to be the case (hopefully a month or so) the neighbourhood mice can sleep more soundly in their little nests

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love Felix!, 20 Jan. 2011
My two fussy cats love this variety of Felix cat food! I have tried them with almost every type but they get sick of them all eventually, but not Felix Sensations!

Clean bowls every day and enough variety in the Meat and Fish to have a different one every day of the week.

Great product, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for such a high-end product!!, 10 Nov. 2010
Whilst Felix cat meat doesn't have the high-meat content that I would prefer for my kitty, she does love this and practically INHALES it when eating it. :o) (Even the flavours with tomato and spinach bits!!) I was pleasantly surprised to see that Amazon was selling 4 packs for such a cheap price (under £12) and stocked up. Well done Amazon! Also, very speedy despatch (was despatched same day - surprising for a Sunday - and received on Tuesday). Keep it up!!

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP OFF !, 21 Jun. 2014
RIP OFF ! This cat food used to be sold by Amazon for a average of £12. Now they can be up to almost 3 times this price, just a pure a simple RIP OFF. These sellers are also using good reviews that were left when it was sold by Amazon for a much lower price, which is misleading. Much cheaper to buy from supermarket. I am personally considering stopping dealing through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars felix sensations meaty steaklets, 15 Nov. 2011
Miss J. Hunt (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
My cat could not get enough of thse packets of cat food. Although more expensive than others there is no waste left on the plate, so great value for money. I would recommend this to others as I have done with the same reaction from a friend's cat. On Amazon these work out much cheaper than buying them from any supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Felix Sensations GiJ MV Pack of 4, 29 Mar. 2011
excellent service here a few days after ordering, delighted with product and price. Many thanks, I highly recommend this supplier: Mutley & Mogg.

1.0 out of 5 stars Have you guys lost your minds?, 1 May 2014
32. pounds for what was once a max 15.00 pounds. Whoever changed the price needs to be fired I'm getting it from Iceland now 3.00 pounds per box making it 12.00. Sad to give it a 1 star rating because my cats love it, but at 32.00 pounds what do you expect?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 2 Nov. 2010
This kind of food is wolfed down by my cats and I was so pleased to find it on Amazon. It is excellent value for money - much cheaper than the supermarket. (My cats are very pleased!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Felix sensations - as good as if cooked yourself, 7 Dec. 2010
Catt won't eat anything else now. Looks so good thinking of giving to my husband!
Much cheaper than in shops and delivered quick.