5.0 out of 5 stars Dentek Comfort Clean Floss Picks 150 pack
I wasn't expecting much from these, someone had said they broke on first use,
well I have only used two so far, but, they were both still intact after FIVE full mouth cleans each.
I would have used them longer but felt they might be getting a little unhygienic by then.
I had been using the triple Clean Scrubbing picks thinking they were strong,
they...
Published 13 months ago by Chas C.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it states.
A little expensive but these are a great product. They are easy to use, very soft on tender gums and also very strong for getting in between very tight teeth.
If this product was a little cheaper then I think it would be more than worthy of 5 stars.
Published 10 months ago by Mr C D Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Dentek Comfort Clean Floss Picks 150 pack, 24 April 2014
Chas C. (Stanton, Suffolk) - See all my reviews
I wasn't expecting much from these, someone had said they broke on first use,
I had been using the triple Clean Scrubbing picks thinking they were strong,
they certainly look stronger than these but surprisingly they did break easy for me,
often on their first use. I do have a couple of rough edged fillings on one side that they always broke on.
These ones get in the gaps very easy, they have a silky feel to them,
I hope they are getting the gaps clean enough.The next visit to the Dentist will reveal that I suppose.
So, yes so far so good, I would recommend these picks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150 (Personal Care)
Have hunted so much to try and find these as they not in shops any more. Very happy with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Brilliant, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150 (Personal Care)
Thought I would try these after having watched the You Tube demo, I hate flossing my teeth would avoid it at all cost's used to make me gag doing the back teeth so these seemed to be a good alternative to shoving fingers in your mouth.
These are so simple to use, to a moment to work out the best way for me to use them, I'm everyone will find the way that's best for them. Now I can floss daily up and down back to front with no issues at all...
What they also didn't mention but discovered for myself is they are excellent for getting under my bridge work, they have a little rasp on the pick end that helps keep under the bridge really clean.

I will definitely be buying more of these, wherever I can find them, not easily available over the counter in the UK so Amazon wins again....

3.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it states., 10 July 2014
This review is from: Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150 (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... many types of floss/tape but I find these the best ones to use especially if you have small gaps ..., 8 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150 (Personal Care)
I have tried many types of floss/tape but I find these the best ones to use especially if you have small gaps between your teeth. Have been using them for years and very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Dental Care, 14 Feb. 2014
Michael James Talbot (Birmingham, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150 (Personal Care)
I wish this product was available when I was younger I might have saved some of my teeth from decay. Anyways a great way for dental care.

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job., 12 April 2015
This review is from: Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150 (Personal Care)
These are excellent! My husbands teeth are crossed making it very difficult for him to clean between them. He has tried using the interdental brushes but they are all too big. He also tried using the floss string but found that difficult and would get stuck in his teeth.
I thought he should try these floss picks and he has finally found the right tool for the job. Great !

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them. I was advised to floss on a ..., 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150 (Personal Care)
I love them. I was advised to floss on a daily basis to help with a gum infection and they have certainly helped in getting rid of any swelling.

After using them daily for 2 weeks, I have now switched to flossing a couple of times a week as the gums were starting to hurt. But it is to be expected so no problems overall...

5.0 out of 5 stars Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150, 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150 (Personal Care)
2nd purchase from this vendor. Longish wait to come from the U.S, but price wise they are great & I love this item for my teeth.

I have very narrow gaps between my teeth, so standard string style floss picks do not work.
I also like the minty taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dentek comfort clean floss picks, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150 (Personal Care)
They took a while to arrive. About 2 weeks but the price is good value for money compared to the high street shops. There are 120 in the pack for the same price as you would pay for 90 in the shops and they are a very nice product to use. i would say the best.

Floss Picks Comfort Clean Dentek, 150