Price:£2.41+ Free shipping

on 18 May 2012
As said in the title, on a recent wild camping trip I used these tablets to purify water from a couple of different lochs and streams. Neither me or my two friends suffered any kind of upset stomach, or any other side effects.

Also a plus point, I couldn't taste these tablets at all so I certainly have nothing to complain about.
on 28 November 2010
Ordered 6 packs of 50 tablets for use in Egypt. They arrived within a couple of days of ordering.

In the event we did not use for water purification as the water supply was desalinated and you would not want to drink it even after purification.

Instead we drank bottled water by the gallon (very cheap in 19 litre bottles) and used the tablets to wash fruit and vegetables (particularly salad items) as we ate in our villa for over 50% of lunches and about 50% of evening meals during our 2 week stay in El Gouna on the Red Sea.

To wash fruit and vegetables etc. we dissolved 10 tablets in 2 litres of water (i.e.the recommended 5 tablets per litre for this purpose whereas you are told to use 1 tablet per litre for purifying water for drinking). The tablets dissolve in a minute or so and you then swirl the water around to ensure an even distribution of the purification solution.

It takes 10 minutes to wash the fruit/veg/salad stuff and ensure it is bacteria free. We still have 3 of the 6 packs left and will use them in future travels as the expiry date is in four and a half years.

It worked for us. We had no stomach problems but we did use bottled water for making ice and for drinking and we did not eat fruit, salad or uncooked vegetables when eating out nor did we have ice in drinks at cafes/bars/restaurants.
on 27 June 2013
arrived in a baggy. No box. Not as described or shown. I'll just have to assume that the tablets (which are inside their foil wrappers) ARE what they say they are!
on 14 November 2012
These are very good, with in the box these is 5 packs of 10 tabs. The used by date on the ones i got are for 2017, so im happy with that.
I did not get a bad taste of them when i tried it and found the tab was dissolved in the water after around 20 mins, but as has been noted before water temp will effect this, and this was cold out of a tap.

Overall seems like a good product and id get em again.
on 20 February 2012
Ok so these thing do what they say on the tin (card board box) they don't taste to bad either. however, the reason I would advise buying from these guys is I received mine in a slightly damaged box probably due to royal mail, and after i wrote a package review.. and yet without asking for a replacement. I received an email (within an hour) informing me a replacement was on the way.. good stuff, thats what you want when you order online.
on 8 January 2013
Haven't used this yet - will update once I have. Just wanted to point out: a good shelf-life on these, almost 5 years. I was concerned we might receive something with only a year until expiry but actually pleasantly surprised that these will last us a good few more trips!
on 26 April 2013
Tablets arrived but not in a box as the image indicates. Rather I received 3 loose strips of tablets. These strips are very cheap to buy in bulk. I actually wanted a true retail pack (i.e. with the box). If this doesn't bother you then order but bad value as not a real consumer pack.
on 9 April 2016
They are what they say, blister packed so you can pack the number you want, clean litre of water in 30 minutes. I have not needed to use them they are for emergencies. I have a thyroid problem so these are safe for me I could not use iodine based tablets. Only reason 4 stars is because I have not actually used them.
on 12 March 2014
Recently this year 2014 there was floods everywhere so I decided to buy these as a keep sake in case I end up having to drink river water. They come in flat bubble wrap envelope - out of the packet but comes with instructions and paper work. (ease of posting through letter box).
on 17 May 2013
50 Tablets for just a few quid, a must for any survival bag/bug out bag. I will be buying more for the rest of my familys bug out bags. my only moan is that they were not sent in the box as shown in the pic, But sent loose in the box of a bigger item i brought from this seller (i'm guessing to save them money on postage). But that aside its a big thumbs up and 5 stars from me.