5.0 out of 5 stars Best Winter Purchase You Could Make
Published on 20 Nov 2011 by bittersweetdistractors

3.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY DOWN.
Published 19 months ago by CAROLE J HIRST

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Winter Purchase You Could Make, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: Emu Womens Alba Boots (Shoes)
After making the mistake of buying fake Uggs last winter, I decided that I would make a purchase that would be worth parting with my money. My main problem with the Uggs/mock Uggs is the lack of support for your feet and ankles which can lead to problems and the bizarre use of a non-waterproof foam sole, meaning that minutes after stepping outside into snowy or rainy winter weather, my feet were damp and freezing cold and the boots also began to smell. These boots are amazing. I bought the size 8 (I am normally a large 8-9) and they fit very well. They felt very snug when I first put them on, which I was worried about as I thought they were too small, but after a few days of wearing the material on the inside gets more compressed and they fit wonderfully. They have a more solid structure than your average sheepskin boot, and it helps you to walk properly (rather than the annoying scuffing of feet that normally happens). They are deliciously warm, and I never take mine off. They have seen me through all sorts of weather and it is true that they do not make your feet sweat as the synthetic material ones so often do. I have worn them day in day out for 4 weeks and they do not smell - although leaving them out over night to air helps I think.
They look really cool too; great colour and original design, so you stand out from the crowds of Ugg clones.
Amazon has them for a fantastic price and you won't regret buying them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous sheepskin boots!, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Alba Boots (Shoes)
Lovely to get some more well-made, squishily-soft sheepskin boots in stylish purple. The quality is great and, as I absolutely love Emu boots, I am delighted with these Alba ones - just a bit different to the usual 'ugly boot' style. I really would recommend these as they are snug, comfortable and look fab with skirts, leggings or jeans. I am also wearing them as slippers around the house so that I can make the most of having another pair to enjoy! I washed out the insoles of my other 'Outback' Emus at the weekend using non-bio gentle wool liquid and they've fluffed up like new in the airing cupboard. You get what you pay for with these - and at Amazon prices, they are an investment in your feet this Winter which will last for years to come. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my gosh! Better than UGG AUSTRALIA!, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: Emu Womens Alba Boots (Shoes)
Amazing boots, beautifully made and def better quality than Ugg australia, outstanding quality, sheepskin is so soft. If you are going to buy any boots this year for winter buy these or any Emu brand. One word of advice, i am a U.K size 9 and bought an 8 as these come up big. So downsize is a must! Happy shopping x

3.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY DOWN., 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Alba Boots (Shoes)
I have had this particular style from Emu before and loved it.. I have to say that the delivery i have recently received does not appear to be of the same quality, the fit is smaller (my foot has deffo not grown. ) and the sheepskin lining is not as thick as previous boots, the over all quantity is down. However, they are still a warm lovely boot and I will be keeping them.. I just probably wont order any again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alba Mid Calf Boots., 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Alba Boots (Shoes)
Lovely boots and would recommend them to any body. The 1st boots l bought were Ugg, but prefer Emu boots every time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Alba Boots (Shoes)
Luxury quality, lovely and warm, they look fab! im going to buy another colour!! Best winter boots I've bought and I've bought a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous boots!, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Emu Womens Alba Boots (Shoes)
I had read other reviews that people were unsure what size to get. I'm a size 6 but I ordered a size 5 and I'm glad I did. They are definitely a bigger size. They are a wee bit neat but not uncomfortable in the slightest. They will stretch over time so a size 6 would be way too big for me. I ordered these boots in chocolate brown an contrary to other reviews saying the colour isn't right, are wrong! They are most definately chocolate brown in colour. Buy these boots ladies, you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Alba Boots (Apparel)
Love these boots so much and now that they are water resistant can wear them even more. Would recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Emu boots, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Alba Boots (Shoes)
Emu boots are lovely. They replaced a pair with a hole (due to constant wear). These boots were not as dark as the picture suggested. They are a medium to light grey. Still nice. They also feel just that bit smaller than last pair. Saying that they are great, I wouldn't return them but just would ask for more accurate colour photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good purchase, 13 Oct 2011
This review is from: Emu Womens Alba Boots (Shoes)
very good purchase, only negative is the lining of boots not as soft as I expected it to be. They are big fit so order size down, and after a few wears the lining gives ya extra room

Emu Womens Alba Boots