Format: MP3 DownloadChange

on 22 June 2008
I'm always a bit suspicious of 1st reviews with 5 stars. The 1st person to review something always gives it full marks don't they. Nonetheless, I can't give this anything less.

This album is a wonderful collection of intense and very faroyut psychedelic grooves. In particular the first and last tracks. These get repetitive loop going and work it right out over the 10 minute mark, whilst pretty much everything mind bending they can produce swirls and screeches around over the top. Fantastico!

I'd describe this as modern psychedelic with a nod towards the krautrock genre - no so much in how it sounds but in the use of repetition and persisting with a groove that's worth persisting with. I'm probably not describing this very well. If not, I recommend checking out their mySpace page where you'll be able to hear a few full length tracks.

Hope you like as much as me...
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 September 2012
First saw this band in a wood in Poland at the off festival...........they started a slow drift into psychedelia!! Take a journey!
on 18 January 2015