5.0 out of 5 stars good all rounder
Published on 4 Feb. 2011 by Penguin

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Sizing
Unfortunately, the size was wrong. I ordered a size 7 for my Mum and they fitted me and I'm a size 5! The strange thing was that when I went to exchange for another pair, it wouldn't allow me to do that. Strange as the sand were available if I select a size 7 as a new order.
Had to return. Beware of sizing issues.
Published on 17 Dec. 2012 by Ms. S. A. Morris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good all rounder, 4 Feb. 2011
This review is from: EMU women's Stinger Mini Snow Boots (Shoes)
Ordered these mini stinger boots for wearing as slippers,at such a great price they were actually cheaper than the cuddles slipper that I originally wanted! ordered my usual size 5 and they are a good fit. I have fairly wide feet with short toes and there is about 1" space between my middle toe and the very end where the boot is rounded.my big toe just touches the side as the boot starts to round,so I do think that if you have thin feet you may get away with a smaller size as your toes are more likely to fill the end gap.The ankle/heel section is nice and sturdy so won't sag like cheaper lookie-likey models do. The only slight downer is that in bare feet they do tend to slip up and down at the ankles but if i wear socks they grip the wool lining and are fine. They are lovely and warm and although you wouldn't be able to tuck regular jeans into them as they are too short for that they look good with skinny jeans,leggings and my velour cuffed bottom joggers,which sit nice and neatly inside.Made really well too,nice quality. Free delivery only took 2 days !.............6th Feb. top tip. I unfortunately got splats of bacon fat on my lovely new boots but I gently rubbed them with a DRY microfibre cloth in a circular motion and all the marks came off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 22 Nov. 2010
This review is from: EMU women's Stinger Mini Snow Boots (Shoes)
These boots are great. Warm and comfy. They are heavy and strong, which means hopefully they will last a long while. I bought the chestnut colour, which is lovely. I have now bought the charcoal ones. I have read a lot of reviews saying to go down a size, but I felt I didn't need to. Great value for money, definitely one to recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value boots!, 24 Nov. 2010
This review is from: EMU women's Stinger Mini Snow Boots (Shoes)
Really sturdy, comfy boots. True to size, and a bargain price!! Would recommend highly. Only problem is bought the chestnut ones and they mark really easily so would treat them first before wearing outdoors - the colour is lovely though

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shoes!, 3 Aug. 2011
This review is from: EMU women's Stinger Mini Snow Boots (Shoes)
I bought these shoes in charcoal, it must of been about a year ago now! at first i was debating whether to get them due to the price but i'm glad i did. I have lived in them all year! pretty much anyway. I havent used a care kit on them easier cause of all the reviews on them getting ruined. but when the shoes first come it says on the label they have already been waterproofed so i haven't bothered. They haven't really been damaged and i've worn them in the rain obviously avoiding puddles etc. The water drys and you can hardly see the mark and it's never come through the boot. The only downside i'd have to say was that if you wanted to wear these boots with your jeans tucked in you can't as their mini boots so they kind of puff out abit so it's best of leggings and things you dont have to tuck in them. The fur inside these shoes are still in great condition it doesn't wear away like other shoes i have bought. These boots later made me decide in getting the hi leg boots which are extremely warm compared to these. so there obviously for different weather! If your unsure about buying these, you have to get them! there amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful winter footwear, 23 Nov. 2011
Clare (Rochester, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EMU women's Stinger Mini Snow Boots (Shoes)
These boots are so cute and very warm and cosy, I already have a pair of the Hi Stingers which I absolutely adore and have those in my regular size 7 however, the size 7 in the Mini's made my heel slip quite a lot which I have heard Emu's do tend to do anyway I got a size down and they are perfect, a little snug around the toes at first but, nothing uncomfortable. I have these in Indigo and they are absolutely beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Boots, 9 Dec. 2010
Lorac Graham (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EMU women's Stinger Mini Snow Boots (Shoes)
I bought these boots recently when they were on offer at " a too good to pass up price " .
I opted for charcoal in size 5 and was delighted when they arrived ( speedy delivery and well packaged ...well done Amazon).
Unfortunately with having a high instep and a broad foot I found I could not get the boots on ! I realised straight away I should have gone for a size 6 .
I immediately went online again and found to my dismay that the charcoal was only available in a size 3 and both the chestnut and chocolate had reverted to the original price !
My friend fell in love with the boots as soon as she saw them and they fitted her perfectly ( she says she is a "small uk 5 ! )and offered to take them off my hands to save me the bother of returning them.
I managed to source a size 6 in chocolate from a reputable supplier on the internet at a discount price and I must say I LOVE my Emus. They are the most comfortable and warmest footwear I have ever worn and I just dont want to take them off !
I know they are water resistant but I took the opportunity to treat them with a waterproofing spray before wearing and I wore them when we had a short break to Krakow last week.
I trudged about in HEAVY snow with toasty warm feet ( no socks ) ...boots covered in snow and slush and there is no evidence of staining or marking on them at all.
They look like they just came out of the box !
The tread is excellent and they gave me the confidence to walk in very snowy and icy conditions. I really recommend these boots . They are cute and fashionable but really warm and very sturdy. I will certainly invest in another pair in another colour even if I do have to pay full price next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu boots, 24 Sept. 2011
Lovely boots, really good quality, only slight problem that as a 5 1/2 the size 6 I got is slightly big. Will get a 5 in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 12 Jan. 2013
Mrs. D. Putland (crawley west sussex) - See all my reviews
These boots are the best not only warm with Aussie wool lining. They are comfortable to walk In and would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury!, 2 Jan. 2013
My 3rd pair if Emu boots, preferred over the other brand as I think the sheepskin is better quality along with better foot support and a harder wearing sole. Purple colour not quite as dark as it appeared in the picture, but its still nice-a change from the usual colours!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots but slip a bit at the heel., 21 April 2011
This review is from: EMU women's Stinger Mini Snow Boots (Shoes)
These boots are great. Good support for my feet, really warm, cosy, great quality, lovely colour. Also They are a good price. I would choose these over Uggs because the sole is a lot thicker and harder to wear and I just personally prefer these! The size is really nice, they go nicely with jeans but also tights, leggings, whatever.

When they first came I was very pleased. Although when I tried them on I was concerned that they were too small. (I am size 4 and a half but I bought a size 4 pair) but after a while, after wearing them around they felt more comfortable and now they feel the right size. However, now they slip a bit on my ankles when I walk, but I think it's probably because my ankles are really slim and I guess these boots are made for everyone's feet so they can't be perfect for everyone.

So overall really good boots! I would recommend these.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›