5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!
These boots are great. Warm and comfy. They are heavy and strong, which means hopefully they will last a long while. I bought the chestnut colour, which is lovely. I have now bought the charcoal ones. I have read a lot of reviews saying to go down a size, but I felt I didn't need to. Great value for money, definitely one to recommend.
Published on 22 Nov 2010 by ******

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Sizing
Unfortunately, the size was wrong. I ordered a size 7 for my Mum and they fitted me and I'm a size 5! The strange thing was that when I went to exchange for another pair, it wouldn't allow me to do that. Strange as the sand were available if I select a size 7 as a new order.
Had to return. Beware of sizing issues.
Published 22 months ago by Ms. S. A. Morris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 22 Nov 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars good value boots!, 24 Nov 2010
This review is from: EMU women's Stinger Mini Snow Boots (Shoes)
Really sturdy, comfy boots. True to size, and a bargain price!! Would recommend highly. Only problem is bought the chestnut ones and they mark really easily so would treat them first before wearing outdoors - the colour is lovely though

5.0 out of 5 stars good all rounder, 4 Feb 2011
This review is from: EMU women's Stinger Mini Snow Boots (Shoes)
Ordered these mini stinger boots for wearing as slippers,at such a great price they were actually cheaper than the cuddles slipper that I originally wanted! ordered my usual size 5 and they are a good fit. I have fairly wide feet with short toes and there is about 1" space between my middle toe and the very end where the boot is rounded.my big toe just touches the side as the boot starts to round,so I do think that if you have thin feet you may get away with a smaller size as your toes are more likely to fill the end gap.The ankle/heel section is nice and sturdy so won't sag like cheaper lookie-likey models do. The only slight downer is that in bare feet they do tend to slip up and down at the ankles but if i wear socks they grip the wool lining and are fine. They are lovely and warm and although you wouldn't be able to tuck regular jeans into them as they are too short for that they look good with skinny jeans,leggings and my velour cuffed bottom joggers,which sit nice and neatly inside.Made really well too,nice quality. Free delivery only took 2 days !.............6th Feb. top tip. I unfortunately got splats of bacon fat on my lovely new boots but I gently rubbed them with a DRY microfibre cloth in a circular motion and all the marks came off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shoes!, 3 Aug 2011
This review is from: EMU women's Stinger Mini Snow Boots (Shoes)
I bought these shoes in charcoal, it must of been about a year ago now! at first i was debating whether to get them due to the price but i'm glad i did. I have lived in them all year! pretty much anyway. I havent used a care kit on them easier cause of all the reviews on them getting ruined. but when the shoes first come it says on the label they have already been waterproofed so i haven't bothered. They haven't really been damaged and i've worn them in the rain obviously avoiding puddles etc. The water drys and you can hardly see the mark and it's never come through the boot. The only downside i'd have to say was that if you wanted to wear these boots with your jeans tucked in you can't as their mini boots so they kind of puff out abit so it's best of leggings and things you dont have to tuck in them. The fur inside these shoes are still in great condition it doesn't wear away like other shoes i have bought. These boots later made me decide in getting the hi leg boots which are extremely warm compared to these. so there obviously for different weather! If your unsure about buying these, you have to get them! there amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful winter footwear, 23 Nov 2011
Clare (Rochester, Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EMU women's Stinger Mini Snow Boots (Shoes)
These boots are so cute and very warm and cosy, I already have a pair of the Hi Stingers which I absolutely adore and have those in my regular size 7 however, the size 7 in the Mini's made my heel slip quite a lot which I have heard Emu's do tend to do anyway I got a size down and they are perfect, a little snug around the toes at first but, nothing uncomfortable. I have these in Indigo and they are absolutely beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu boots, 24 Sep 2011
Lovely boots, really good quality, only slight problem that as a 5 1/2 the size 6 I got is slightly big. Will get a 5 in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stinger EMUS always the best quality - buy a size down, 14 Feb 2013
I've tried lots of types and these are great quality. I always buy a size down. Nice and comfy, hard wearing and spacious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boots, the same as UGGS, but a little small., 15 Jan 2013
I tried emus on in a shop, and being a size 6, size 5 was too small and size 7 was too big. So when they didn't have a size 6, I ordered them from Amazon, but when they came the size was really quite small, I felt smaller than the size 5 I had tried on in the shop. Everything else was perfect, they're really lovely boots and exactly the same quality as my UGG boots. I'd definitely recommend them, except maybe get a bigger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 12 Jan 2013
Mrs. D. Putland (crawley west sussex) - See all my reviews
These boots are the best not only warm with Aussie wool lining. They are comfortable to walk In and would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Jan 2013
Exactly what I was looking for, have wanted a pair like this since my original pair died from continual wear 20 yrs ago. Swift delivery. Obviously the real McCoy, not a cheap replica. Thank you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›