5.0 out of 5 stars very good
Published on 9 May 2011 by wman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not for me
I have rated this product three star not because the substance itself did not work etc but plainly because of the taste.

I have purchased both cookies and cream and triple chocolate, unless you have an excessively sweet tooth these are probably not for you.

Published 4 months ago by Charles

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 9 May 2011
This review is from: PVL Mutant Mass 2200 g Cookies and Cream Weight Gain Shake Powder (Personal Care)
was looking for a good quality mass gainer that didnt cost the earth and this is exactly that, the ratio is good as your body cant store protein so therefore you are wasting away any that isnt used so products with higher protein is pointless as 58g is about the right amount. also has a great amount of carbs to help with training and for bulking up. taste is pretty sickly but with plenty of water it just tastes like a milkshake. highly recomended and am now moving on to the 6.8kg bag as it is more cost effective. if youre trying to bulk up eat lots of food make sure its healthy, lift heavy and use this supplement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 3 Jan 2014
Drink this even once a day with lots of food and you WILL gain size, lots of s i z e

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, seen results within the first week of ..., 18 Aug 2014
Brilliant product, seen results within the first week of using it, I recommend this product to anyone that feels they are a "hard gainer", the cookies and cream flavor was very nice but next time I will be ordering vanilla, the consistency of the shake is also perfect if you half the serving size to just 2 scoops instead of the recommended 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb taste, 19 Oct 2014
Arrived much quicker than expected which is always a bonus. I seriously considered buying the 6.8kg bag but decided to go for this as a "taster"...

I'm gutted now because I'll go through this in no time. It's just too tastey. Can't comment on the effectiveness yet but had to say how good the service and taste were

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and tastes good, 27 Jun 2014
Looked for a good weight gainer and I was told this was great stuff and I wasn't disappointed, I got the cookies and cream flavour and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the mutant, 20 Jun 2014
Awesome flavour great tasting easy mix plenty of mutantness
Dude reviews kill me so basically buy this shit and become a mutant

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not for me, 8 Jun 2014

I know a few people have stuck to this product managing at most one bag and along with a good diet have seen a good increase in mass.

But for me it's back to PHD or Scimix protein as overall works better for my goals.

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, 29 April 2014
Do not buy this product it tastes vile, I couldn't even finish my first drink. The good news it that I should be able to get a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mass Gainer Ever, 16 Mar 2014
would recommend this to everyone, try each flavour but don't just try it with milk or water (whichever your preference is) try one shake with water and one with milk and change milks (red green blue cap) each flavour is different, im a vanilla man myself! I normally take protein shakes with full fat milk, but with this weight gainer... milk for me personally was abit to sweet an filling! didn't even have half of the jug....mixed 4 scoops with 460 ML of water today and boom sweet tasting weight gainer :P for anyone that takes 3 shakes a day like myself I would highly recommend buying a cheap blender with a huge jug... you will soon find out theres no lumps in your shake, just make sure to put the powder in then add the liquid for no lumps!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Max out your bulk., 3 Mar 2014
Christopher Page "Snowlock Dark" (Brockworth Glos UK) - See all my reviews
I started to use this to see what results I could achieve.I was not disappointed bulk up with real muscle increase.However really high calorie count so be careful with over use.
The results will be there.