5.0 out of 5 stars very good
Published on 9 May 2011 by wman

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst prouduct ever..
Published 15 months ago by Stewart Paterson

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 9 May 2011
This review is from: PVL Mutant Mass 2200 g Cookies and Cream Weight Gain Shake Powder (Personal Care)
was looking for a good quality mass gainer that didnt cost the earth and this is exactly that, the ratio is good as your body cant store protein so therefore you are wasting away any that isnt used so products with higher protein is pointless as 58g is about the right amount. also has a great amount of carbs to help with training and for bulking up. taste is pretty sickly but with plenty of water it just tastes like a milkshake. highly recomended and am now moving on to the 6.8kg bag as it is more cost effective. if youre trying to bulk up eat lots of food make sure its healthy, lift heavy and use this supplement.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst prouduct ever.., 21 Feb. 2014
decided for a change away from serious mass so bought this stuff looking at generally good reviews, however it was vile. Beyond vile, i literally had to hold my nose to drink the stuff, and even still i had to give up after my first two gulps of the stuff. Definitely do NOT buy this product unless you have a throat made of steel (as the ingredients are actually very good).

I would recommend serious mass by ON, which in itself doesn't taste great but a hell of a lot better than this rat poison.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... i went for triple chocolate the taste wernt the best of taste but not the worse it tastes just ..., 16 Mar. 2015
Okay so first thing i can tell you it makes you gas alot however i went for triple chocolate the taste wernt the best of taste but not the worse it tastes just a little wierd but i am a man whp finds it hard to put or more muscle mass then i already had so my friends told me about this mutant mass for people looking to get extra gain and let me telll it works my whole abs section arms have dramaticly increased and just what i needed to look at my best i only used 130gram each shake couse it was just way to mutch to drink all of it at once but i drank 130 grams of mutant mass with 460 ml of full fat milk once is morning with breakfadt second time at lunch and another after dinner before i went to bed best to do it at these three stages to get the maxximum gain i work out round about 4/5 so if your lookingto get that summer body you want follow my three daily steps when to take them and also drink 5/6 glasses of water a day try and space tgem out low for maximum gain :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mutant Poo, 4 Nov. 2014
Please make sure you're in arms reach of a toilet for at least 2 hours after consuming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mass Gainer Ever, 16 Mar. 2014
would recommend this to everyone, try each flavour but don't just try it with milk or water (whichever your preference is) try one shake with water and one with milk and change milks (red green blue cap) each flavour is different, im a vanilla man myself! I normally take protein shakes with full fat milk, but with this weight gainer... milk for me personally was abit to sweet an filling! didn't even have half of the jug....mixed 4 scoops with 460 ML of water today and boom sweet tasting weight gainer :P for anyone that takes 3 shakes a day like myself I would highly recommend buying a cheap blender with a huge jug... you will soon find out theres no lumps in your shake, just make sure to put the powder in then add the liquid for no lumps!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic product. Tastes great, 11 Nov. 2014
This is a fantastic product. Tastes great, mixes well and, by taking 2 scoops just once a day, i managed to put on 5lbs in just 2 weeks. Very, very impressed and will buy the larger size next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and tastes good, 27 Jun. 2014
Looked for a good weight gainer and I was told this was great stuff and I wasn't disappointed, I got the cookies and cream flavour and I love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not for me, 8 Jun. 2014
I have rated this product three star not because the substance itself did not work etc but plainly because of the taste.

I have purchased both cookies and cream and triple chocolate, unless you have an excessively sweet tooth these are probably not for you.

I know a few people have stuck to this product managing at most one bag and along with a good diet have seen a good increase in mass.

But for me it's back to PHD or Scimix protein as overall works better for my goals.

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly Grim., 26 Jun. 2014
Adam Baggott "AdamBaggott" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
i bought this stuff after reading the good reviews and not quite having enough money to buy my normal shake. I opted for the Vanilla Icecream flavour thinking it would suit my sweet tooth; I could not be more wrong. This stuff is absolutely vile, it tastes as if someone has dropped their icecream on the floor, it has melted, and subsequently been licked up by the cat. Said cat has then preceded to vomit this stuff up (along with the bird remnants it ate earlier) and once dried out in the baking sun it has been scooped up and packaged.

Not only this, but when I managed to get this stuff down my bowels turned into a raging inferno akin to being beaten up by Ganesh from within. Several trips to the toilet produce more rusty water than the Eiffel Tower on cleaning day.

I can't comment on the gains as I've actually lost weight due to reasons stated above. I think I'm going to go back to my Hench Nutrition gainer as although (like my girlfriend) it is more expensive, it provides significantly more satisfaction than the cheaper version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for additional calories!, 26 Nov. 2014
This is definitely one of the best tasting protein shakes I've had and is perfect to add additional calories if trying to bulk up. The main downside I have found is that it does give me terrible gas and increases the amount I have to use the toilet, although that could be linked to the amount of calories I consume daily! (sorry for the detailed description!)