5.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe Dolce
I purchased these boxes of coffee pods at the same time as I purchased the Dolce Gusto Krups coffee machine; the coffee is excellent and I have no quibbles whatsoever about the quality. However, they cost [] more than the same items in Tesco and Morrisons (even with free postage) so I will probably not be buying anymore from this source.
Published on 11 Feb. 2011 by J. Powell

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading pricing by Amazon
We have had to pay £20.94 for 5 boxes (a box equalling 16 pods). 4.18 per box. We believed they were 3 packs by three boxes which was the reason we bought them. We have just bought locally three boxes for £10.
Published 13 months ago by Mrs E Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe Dolce, 11 Feb. 2011
J. Powell (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nescafé Dolce Gusto Krups Caffe Americano (16 Cups) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee heaven, 7 Dec. 2010
Love this coffee. All of the flavours are great loved by all the family. From children to grand parents. What ever the age what ever their tastes all have been great.

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee addict, 6 Feb. 2011
C. A. Russell - See all my reviews
Had a Krupps coffee machine bought me for Christmas and trying out all flavours - this one is great if you like your coffee strong

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading pricing by Amazon, 18 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars yum yum, 5 Dec. 2013
I love these pods and the americano is your simple filter coffee and tastes DIVINE. I love the flavour and it's such a smooth drink that I could have one after the other all day long!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheaper in asda, 2 Dec. 2013
J. Garside - See all my reviews
a lot cheaper in asda, feel a bit ripped off, always thought Amazon would be cheaper,obviously I was wrong. But maybe it was just a sale, worth checking though

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, 7 July 2013
The rating reflects that this product is very overpriced. The same retails for £3.78 in ASDA, Morrisons, Tesco's, Sainsbury's etc. The product and quality is the same as that being retailed on Amazon. Save yourself over £3 and buy it from a supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black coffee, 19 Feb. 2013
This is a nice strong cup of coffee for first thing in the morning a good start to the day

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat, 4 April 2011
Do my visitors and I enjoy this?
Is the Pope a Catholic?
[[ASIN:B003U72WY2 Nescafé Dolce Gusto Caffé Americano 16 Capsules (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2014
Great item fast delivery highly recommend A +++++++++++

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Krups Caffe Americano (16 Cups)