5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic - No Doubts, 29 Nov 2010
AngusJ "AJ" (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD] (DVD)
There is a reason why Babe was first released in the 90's and is still massively popular with all ages today. It's a captivating movie, and one that the whole family is able to watch time and time again. After seeing Babe as a little boy on numerous occasions, when I spotted this DVD, sequel included, I simply had to buy it. If I was to rate the two movies individually, Babe would be 5*s and Pig in the City 4*s. For some reason the sequel lacks the "Special Something" that makes a classic the film that you will always remember, but a truly worthwhile buy. Whether it's as a present, or simply for yourself, literally anyone can enjoy this movie, and it will make you laugh at times, and cry at times. A fantastic box set, I couldn't recommend it more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Babe, 13 Dec 2011
This review is from: Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD] (DVD)
I absolutely love these films. So having got rid of the old video decided to buy them in DVD format. Looking forward to Xmas so I can watch them.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED THE FILM, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD] (DVD)
LOVELY FILM THANK YOU JUST ARRIVED IN TIME THANK YOU WILL BE PASSING ON TO MY NIECE AND I SURE SHE AND HER FRIEND WOLD LOVE IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD] (DVD)
5 star all the way.I love this film so much and was helpful to have the two in one dvd box.

5.0 out of 5 stars babe in the city, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD] (DVD)
fantastic fun for the whole family. watched it with my four year old grand daughter, explaining what was going on all the way through, she then chose to watch it alone many times over explaining sequences to her year old sister. stellar film.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a buy, 14 Oct 2012
This review is from: Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD] (DVD)
bought for my daughter who is very much into animals at the moment, what a great buy well worth it and great vaule for money

5.0 out of 5 stars A little pig goes a long way., 15 Sep 2012
BM Edwards (Durban, South Africa.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD] (DVD)
Babe is utterly charming, and very cleverly brought to life. One feels enormous sympathy for farmer Hoggett & his rotund wife, and all the animal characters including the somewhat evil cat ("It's a cat thing"). "Babe in the City" is equally cleverly done. Accolades must go to the countless behind-the-scenes artists and technicians who managed to bring all the characters to life so convincingly. Out of 10, what would I award both films? I'd say 11!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value, and great films, 10 Jun 2012
SMJ (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this double DVD set for a silly price & can't believe my good fortune. Very family friendly, heart warming story with plenty of laughs too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My toddler LOVES these DVDs (and so do we!), 23 Jan 2012
This review is from: Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD] (DVD)
It is so refreshing to buy your child a kids' movie nowadays that is pure clean kiddy fun, without any violence or other inappropriate material. After my ancient VHS version of Babe broke we ordered this DVD immediately for my 2 y/o daughter, who was quite desperate about going too long without it. Both movies are wonderful - adorable animal characters, wholesome imagery and with a positive message. Ideal family entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars gilly, 4 Dec 2011
This review is from: Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this from amazon as cheapest I found . Bought for christmas so hope its ok .PLeased so far. I always buy off of amazon and have no problems.

ARRAY(0xaa3b445c)

Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD]
Babe/Babe: Pig In The City [DVD] by George Miller (DVD - 2010)
3.85