5.0 out of 5 stars Real gold - laser inscriptions - what more can a budding Frodo want
There are lots of 'tat' rings out there - and when you receive them they can disappoint. this one doesnt. Only word of caution, gold is a 'soft' metal that never ever tarnishes, whilst the chain is a 'hard' metal that may wear away the gold plating, so you may wish to wear the ring on a finger or toe rather than wear it as a pendant. Also bear in mind that this ring is...
Published 15 months ago by W. Swales

1.0 out of 5 stars Results may vary
I bought this product with the intention of taking over Middle Earth. The inscription on the ring clearly says "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, One ring to bring them and in the darkness bind them.". The product promises reliability, durability and total conquest. This promise is a blatant lie, it took no more than some flimsy hobbits and the fires of Mt...
Published 14 months ago by The Dark Lord Sauron

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lord of the Rings, The One Ring (gold-plated) (Jewellery)
This is a great buy for fans. A good addition to my movie collection. Good price and was fast and quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ring, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lord of the Rings, The One Ring (gold-plated) (Jewellery)
Bought this for my son who absolutely loves the ring. Chain need careful handling so have taken off the chain

2.0 out of 5 stars Good at first...., 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lord of the Rings, The One Ring (gold-plated) (Jewellery)
Was good for the first week however after that it turned my partners neck green and lost the silver from the necklace, the ring itself is great however the chain is cheap I'd suggest just buying the ring and a chain from somewhere else.

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be so much better honestly. I can feel the edges of the ..., 25 Nov 2014
P. Rangelov (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lord of the Rings, The One Ring (gold-plated) (Jewellery)
As a huge fan I expected so much more from this ring. You say it is suppose to be a replica , but first of all it is too small on the diameter which ruins the ring in my opinion. The real one is definitely bigger and wider- at least make it the right size. Is this the baby ring of Sauron???? Could be so much better honestly. I can feel the edges of the inner side with every touch it is ...annoying. My 20 £ steel ring feels 123123 better than this. Please fix! I agree with some of the reviews- it is more a kid present in a way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Excellent quality ring, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Lord of the Rings, The One Ring (gold-plated) (Jewellery)
This ring is amazing, straight from the fires of Mount Doom, In the land of Mordor, thought delivery would be more for that delivery. Anyway this ring is amazing, and in excellent condition, bought it for my girlfriends birthday yesterday and she loves it, I just hope the ring won't corrupt her. But she loves it, she hasn't taken it off and she told me it was the best birthday gift she had. So I am very pleased. I would also buy one for myself, so i'm hoping my girlfriend buys me on for my birthday haha. LOVE IT. DEFINITELY BUY. Also this ring isn't fake like the others and has a laser inscribed rather than carved which could look messy. This looks like the actual thing. 5 STARS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Lord of the Rings, The One Ring (gold-plated) (Jewellery)
I received this product within 2 days and I was highly impressed. I had bought it as a birthday gift for a friend and I expected it to come late as I ordered it late but it was early! The quality is high and it has a nice weight to it. Now I don't know how much the chain will wear the gold plating but it looks pretty strong. It looks fantastically realistic and it's just great

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality souvineer for a fan, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lord of the Rings, The One Ring (gold-plated) (Jewellery)
Really like the ring, it looks good, with plenty of detail. The ring is a bit too small to wear on my finger, how ever I'll keep it on the chain. Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful ring, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lord of the Rings, The One Ring (gold-plated) (Jewellery)
The ring was in a beautiful condition, very good solid ring. If you are a mega fan then you will know that it looks allot (even exact) like Bilbo's ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lord of the rings ring worth every penny, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lord of the Rings, The One Ring (gold-plated) (Jewellery)
Got it for my sister for her birthday she loved it I would recommend this to anyone who is a Lord of the rings fan

5.0 out of 5 stars MY PRECIOUS!, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lord of the Rings, The One Ring (gold-plated) (Jewellery)
Ordered this on Monday for my girlfriends 18th/valentines day (same day) she will love it! Product came in two days, lovely box and bag. A very nice product good weight to it and it is of very high quality.
If you want a good LOTR Ring pick this one, best one I have seen by far!

Lord of the Rings, The One Ring (gold-plated)