5.0 out of 5 stars Best work boots
I am a builder involved in every aspect of extensions and house building .
These boots are comfortable from first wear,and last well .
I have used cat boots for about 8years and each pair lasts about 1 1/2 to 2 years.
Published 15 months ago by PAUL HALLETT

2.0 out of 5 stars strange size
Published 20 months ago by DJM

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars strange size, 31 May 2013
I bought these as replacements for my current CAT holton boots and bought the same size as always but these were a good half an inch or more longer than normal and were very sloppy fitting. Ive always had the same size in CAT boots and have had approx a dozen pairs over the years. Plus side, the seller issued a full refund without any issues and I returned the boots. I bought another pair of CAT boots from elsewhere and they fit perfectly as normal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Chinese rubbish, not up to the usual Catapillar quality, 12 April 2014
I like Caterpillar boots, have owned them for many years and currently own seven pairs most of which were purchased through Amazon, so when I needed a pair of new steel toe-capped safety boots for work, only Catapillars would do, so I duly ordered these here boots, as soon as I removed them from the box I knew they weren't right, they were slightly odd looking, then came the disappointment when I tried them on, they're more than awful, they appear to be some sort of comedy orthopedic boot made by people who have never actually seen what a human foot looks like, there's far too much leather in the main section so your foot ends up rattling around and you can't tie the laces up to overcome this as there's far too much material there. Do yourself a favour, buy this model from somewhere else because these are not normal quality Cat boots. I would have sent these back but being offshore means this would cost me a lot to do so, I will bin these, a waste of my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best work boots, 22 Oct. 2013
I am a builder involved in every aspect of extensions and house building .
These boots are comfortable from first wear,and last well .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 May 2013
Excellent safety boots, I really love it. Walking in them is just a pleasure. I can say Are you ready boots? Start walking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, hard wearing boots., 9 Dec. 2014
These boots were bought for working on a festival type, (however I didn't use them much for that as it was a very dry weekend!) But now I use them for any messy work I have to do. They are very comfortable if you're wearing thick socks but anything thin and you will get a bit of rubbing on the back of your feet, however this may just be my feet.

The leather is great and the slip resistant sole keeps you on your feet.

My only issue is that the laces are a bit fiddly to get tied up and it is tricky to get the laces as tight as possible.

Other than that these are a great pair of working boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Perfect and very good price compared to shoe shops

5.0 out of 5 stars really good working boot, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: CAT Footwear Men's Holton Steel Toe S3 Safety Boots (Shoes)
Brought these for work no blisters really comfy soft on the feet abit heavy but really pleased really good working boot

5.0 out of 5 stars cat work boots, 23 May 2014
First pair of cats I've owned. Really comfortable would certainly buy again. Yes they are expensive but you only get what you pay for. Excellent work boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 22 May 2014
I have wide feet and these boots are a good fit, no rubbing means no blisters.
Delivery was on time, so all round it was a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars work boots, 11 May 2014
they do what they are made for only problem is that they don't clean themselves so its a 4 stars

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›