5.0 out of 5 stars Feel the love
Published on 4 July 2010 by Littlegreen

3.0 out of 5 stars Twilight Eclipse Musical Score
Published on 10 Dec. 2010 by Jane Doe

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel the love, 4 July 2010
This review is from: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - The Score (Audio CD)
Anyone who owns the previous scores to Twilight and New Moon will know how important the music is that is set against certain scenes in the films. Eclipse has a more romantic and moody feel than its formers and Howard Shore has done an AMAZING job! The fight scenes feel more epic because of his music, the tension built etc Oh and the engagement scene =WOW and also the gorgeous undercurrant of Metrics song 'All Yours (Eclipse)' seeming all the way through it is another bonus, Excellent! ...Howard Shore for BD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eclipse, an amazing score, 5 April 2011
Usually I don't write reviews but I read what other costumers have to say, and sometimes that's how I decide to order or not an item. The soundtrack and score of Twilight apealed to me imediatilly when I saw the film, and I bought both cds. Not the same with New Moon and Eclipse. I decide to buy them due to the costumers opinions and I didn't regret that because the music is amazing- the more you listen to the more you like it. Now, the Eclipse score is a great work of inspiration. Howard Shore is a great composer and Eclipse sometimes echoes The LOTR( for me the best of the best).These soundtracks and scores have a life of their own. You don't need to see the films or read the books to hear and like them.
The films are ok but they lack so much interesting information... and the books are not only for teenagers. S.Meyer's writing is very apealing and she writes about love( however unusual),friendship, tolerance, prejudice,power ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not let this being a Twilight score Eclipse your judgement, 15 Aug. 2010
This review is from: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - The Score (Audio CD)
You do not need to be a Twihard fan to delight in this music score. If you enjoyed the music of the Lord of the Rings film trilogy you will appreciate the music of Eclipse. In fact, if you had your eyes closed you might think Howard Shore had transported you back to The Shire and Middle Earth, there are so many 'Lord of the Rings' style refrains in this piece. That said, the tracks move seamlessly between dynamic, beautiful, and mournful, making this a fantastic example of modern 'classical' music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Howard Shore tops his Lord of the Rings scores!, 22 Aug. 2011
Imagine my surprise when I first heard Howard Shore would be composing Eclipse.

"Howard Shore...really?!?!"

The music fits well with the tone of the film, and the main reason I prefer this over his wonderful, although sometimes repetitive Lord of the Rings soundtracks is the electric guitar he has added OVER the orchestra, giving an awesome "Inception"-esque score. While I couldn't tell you where the guitar is from the top of my head, it seems to be in all the tracks featuring Victoria (Bryce Dallas Howard), the main antagonist of Eclipse.

A great score to listen to if you're a Twihard or no, Howard Shore has provided the public with an interesting and unique score that is a cut above most other scores out there. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Twilight Eclipse Musical Score, 10 Dec. 2010
I bought this after having seen the film, thinking it would bring the film to life for me again, just as the musical scores for the first two films had, and I confess to a little disappointment. This music really doesn't stand on its own as, say, Alexandre Desplat music for New Moon does. Pity. To my mind there is not the poignancy in the music that should have been there.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB FAB FAB, 4 Dec. 2011
Richard P. Gregory "MisterRoo" (Kent, Uk) - See all my reviews
I'm a massive fan of Twilight so it receives 5 stars on that....

But I must say, it's a fantastic CD to listen to. I put it on while reading and its lovely music to have in the background.

Also looks rather good beside my Twilight books and DVDs.

Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you very much, 4 Mar. 2013
Thank you very much as very good but l think l enjoyed the music cause of watching the films so many times l can place the music from the film, l enjoyed litening to the cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eclipse- The Score, 1 April 2011
I love this! Being Twihard, every little thing, including the music from the movies, are important and very meaninful to me. I recommend this to fans.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 1 Feb. 2013
making people write long reviews on ggod they receive is in my opinion expecting a lot. surely just a simple word comment is enough??

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful score, 22 Feb. 2011
This was another wonderful score from the Twilight Saga. Really soothing and captures the mood of the film beautifully.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - The Score
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - The Score by Howard Shore (Audio CD - 2010)