5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the real thing!
I'm a child of the early 70's, a massive Star Wars fan and although I'm getting too old for this kind of thing now I am reliving my youth through my god son's.

Published on 21 Sep 2010 by C Hilton

2.0 out of 5 stars fun toy
My 6 year old loves this helmet but does find it very heavy when it is on and so can only play with it on him for a very short time. Still loves it though.
Published on 12 Jan 2011 by Mrs. Sharon Whittaker

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the real thing!, 21 Sep 2010
This review is from: Star Wars Boba Fett Roleplay Helmet (Toy)

I brought two of these for boys aged 4 and 6 as part of their education into the Lucas Universe. The boys loved it and so did the big kids, me and their dad. I have to say this is a top top helmet and anyone who loves Bobba will not be disappointed as it's a really good imitation helmet. I realise these are not the cheapest helmets around but they're really well made (Solid Hard Plastic) and you get exactly what you pay for in this instance, you will not be disappointed. Absolute Bargain.

Delivery was super fast and everything arrived in perfect condition, I highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR FETT FANS, 31 Jan 2011
This review is from: Star Wars Boba Fett Roleplay Helmet (Toy)
It's about time they expanded the Star Wars helmets! My son loves all things Boba Fett so when I ran across this one at a reasonable price, I grabbed it.

You need to click the two halves of this helmet together and place the antenna in a fitted slot. This helmet has survived rough play from two boys although it has come apart under heavy contact, it easily snaps back together. It is not flimsy and another plus is the staying power for play. My boys play with this helmet all the time, even after 2 months. The only issue is the lower volume of Boba Fett's recordings when compared to the Clone Trooper, Captain Rex or Darth Vader helmuts. The volume is pretty low.

Overall, a great buy for any Star Wars fan. The construction is sturdy and it provides 7 different recordings (albeit at a low volume).

4.0 out of 5 stars Adult fancy dress?, 17 Sep 2011
This review is from: Star Wars Boba Fett Roleplay Helmet (Toy)
This item is big enough for an adult to wear to attend a fancy dress party. The sounds which it plays are very low volume, so no-one is going to hear them except you!
Item takes a little bit of assembly, but afterwards is great. Head straps ensure you can custom fot from child to adult ( to be honest its more suited to adult as quite large and heavy)
Suitable for custom work and repainting. Differs from the "real" Boba Fett helmet mostly in that the visor is much bigger and wider (presumably so you can actually see out much better)- but this can be fixed with plastic card over the front and painted.
Its a good , cost effective helmet for Boba fans to modify if they are able to, and for everyone else, its will fit adults and be great for a fancy dress event.
Cheers for listening!

5.0 out of 5 stars helmet, 3 Jan 2011
Susanne Mcmillan (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Boba Fett Roleplay Helmet (Toy)
fantastic value,my mums was getting this for my sons xmas and i had saw it in the shops for alot more so snapped it up, he has had loads of fun with it and would recommend the blaster to go with it as makes the set.

2.0 out of 5 stars fun toy, 12 Jan 2011
Mrs. Sharon Whittaker (Carlisle, Cumbria. UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars boba fett helmet, 29 Dec 2010
C. R. Oebel (Staffordshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Boba Fett Roleplay Helmet (Toy)
Grandson thought he looked good in this helmet, but found it did not interact as he had hoped. It took a long time to take the helmet apart and make the necessary adjustments for a good fit. I thought it was a little expensive for what it had to offer.

ARRAY(0xafa855bc)