5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published on 22 April 2009 by Charlotte Hood-Fredriksen

3.0 out of 5 stars It's very bright
We are huge Jansport fans and this rucksack is lovely but be warned that the green is VERY bright. My daughter couldn't use it in the end.
Published 7 months ago by Katya K

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 April 2009
Charlotte Hood-Fredriksen "Anest" (Southport, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
I'm really impressed with this backpack. It's got some nice features, like an MP3 pocket at the very back and a space to feed your headphones through. It also has a laptop carrying pocket (I use for my Economist). It's well made and the straps are very comfortable. The colour is a rich chocolate brown (I got the choc chip/pink daquiri 2 one) with pink that matches without being too garish. Also it holds 30L and has a key holder, which isn't mentioned on the description. This is everything I've come to expect from Jansport. I couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Sep 2008
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
This bag is strong and has lots of good compartments including the laptop sleeve which my Hp laptop fits snugly into which was a definate bonus! I use this bag for school for my folders and stuff, the handles are cushioned very nicely and will comfort even with the heavyist of loads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this backpack, 16 May 2009
Paul Robert Vargas Guzman (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
Its ten times much better than the previous one I had. A friend recommended it as he mentioned that it can carry loads of stuff without having to fear that the zippers break. Its true and it is very good for carrying my 15.4 inch laptop!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's very bright, 14 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
Bought this for my niece and she loved it - still uses it, so good and sturdy lifetime and colours do not fade!
Lovely item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality bag, 21 July 2013
Had this for over 4 years and used on an almost daily basis and yet it's still going relatively strong. Pretty impressive!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Trinity Rucksacks., 4 July 2013
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
I have bought already 3 or 4 trinity bag already. I will be never bored of the same shape etc as I really love this bag. I just change colours. You can put a lot of staff inside the bag and still you don't feel its weight this much as in other backpacks. Absoultely recommend this bag to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
Bought this for my grandaughter. It is very well made, worth paying a little more as it will last. She loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says!, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
I used this to travel around Venice for a long weekend, I fitted plenty in but the bag never felt too heavy. We did have a heavy snow storm and although it doesn't claim to be waterproof I had no issues with anything in the bag getting damp or wet.

The straps were comfy and the bag was plain but not too boring. Lots of pockets and the electrical pocket was big enough to put all devices in I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great school bag, 30 Aug 2012
This review is from: Jansport Trinity Daypack (Sports)
Grand-daughter delighted with bag and it has been a great success at her new school. It holds all the stuff that she needs with ease and the padded straps make it very comfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›