on 21 February 2012
I did not find any better signals than I did with my 7dBi panel antenna. This is a huge antenna (39cm long) - more like a wand! If you want a stronger signal buy the 7dBi panel antenna which is far smaller, compact and picks ups more signals.
on 21 June 2013
If your wifi signal needs strengthening and a wifi booster doesn't quite do it on its own, this is the ideal solution to the problem. It screws onto the normal aerial housing. It's that simple - and it gives an added couple of bars to the signal strength. I have one for my machine and have just bought this one to go with my wife's new laptop. I love it, and it's so cheap for what it does!
on 26 February 2014
Makes a big difference to the number of ssids you can see but the usable number isn't as high as you may expect. Remember that the rules are different in bolivia!
on 13 March 2012
This antenna is massive. If there is no problem with that then get it. It takes the already awesome alfa 36H to a whole new level.
on 10 December 2013
I got this antenna thinking the signal would improve so much more them the 7dbi antenna and the true thing is it doesn't. If youre thinking on using this inside your house to improve wireless signal you won't notice much improvement from the 7dbi.

For outdoors use i really don't know because i haven't tested to see if it covers bigger distances. To travel around with it is kinda hard because it is really big and heavy. The regular wireless card were you attach this antenna isnt heavy enough to support its weight.

As for alfa antenna it is a great product! Got 3 of them, 2 to give as gifts because these are really good antennas! Would definitely recommend anyone to get the 7dbi to improve your wireless capture.
on 3 February 2013
esta antena es buena pero solo coge la señal a larga distancia..
si esta demasiado cerca del emisor no funcionacomo deberia
me funciona mejor mi antena pequeña por defecto que esta en corta distancia
on 5 December 2013
In my opinion the AWUS036H performs very well as a wireless USB network adapter. At the moment, it has one of the highest reputation in the markets today for its signal sensitivity for 802.11b/g signals. When compared to the majority of other wireless adapters, the AWUS036H picked up more 802.11b/g networks, and had stronger signal strength for all of the networks. The AWUS036H comes with a Realtek chipset and Realtek driver. The driver allows users to configure between 802.11b and 802.11g signals. The Realtek driver also gives users the option to modify the output power to adjust the amount of energy that is being used. When it comes to performance, the AWUS036H does a remarkable job of. Ultimately, the AWUS036H is a great product with optimal performance, but lacks somewhat with compatibility. A rating of 4 out of 5 is therefore reasonable for this product.
on 23 April 2014
Works well in some instances. I have played around with lots of antennas on long range wifi products. I personally found the 9dbi panel antenna has greater performance......
on 22 August 2012
I bought this hi gain antenna to go with the Alfa wifi dongle. Please see my review on the dongle; it is great and I can reccomend it.
on 27 December 2014
Baught 3 of these to increse the range of my wifi devices orver 2 years ago. I have to say no complaints. Work excellently even now.