Size: 10 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 1 August 2015
Excellent. Tough boots. Strong nail-proof souls with anti-slip, which are also resistant to heat and cold. Steel-toe capped. They're not overly bulky either and the weight is fairly light. They go above the ankle in height as opposed to half way up the shin... they're sort of a cross between boots and toe-capped shoes, which is nice since the thick sides can offer protection to the ankles without adding to weight or impeding movement.

For the price, the quality is exceptional. In fact they are beyond what I expected, even though I'd read the reviews and not only do they provide excellent protection but they look fairly good too. Anyone who buys a brand name is nothing more than a fool.

Another great thing is that whoever designed/made these boots has their head screwed on properly when it came to adhering to UK shoe sizes. I ordered a 10, I got a 10, that 10 fits perfectly. The insides are fairly comfortable but not stellar, but within time your feet will harden up, or you can just put a thick pair of socks on, which isn't a big dealio.

Top product. Highly recommended.
on 21 February 2013
These are some of the best work boots I've had in the past 10 yrs. I work a fruit farm in Turkey, and at the base of mountains, our orchard is nothing but rocks underfoot (10-25cm lumps), so I need stable boots for my daily work. The steel mid sole is spot on, as most boot soles break very quickly with the abuse the rocks give them. Plus, working inm the trees for picking or pruning is hell on the feet (always getting stuck), but these boots are very tough indeed. Surprisingly comfortable too and also one of the cheapest..
on 9 November 2015
cheap but good quality feels like they will last wanted a pair of work shoes work in retail but not to expensive these fit the bill they are steel toe capped and have extra padding in some places but for working on a building site or more dangerous occupations they feel a little thin in some areas these or more shoe than boots through as described in the title so its a case of more flexibility in movement rather than a heavier shoe they do feel quite light still feel quite comfy even after some,
The size I ordered was delivered quick and fit as expected so no worries there overall a cheap decent pair of shoes had them a month or so and expect them to last.
Thanks for reading
I was a little sceptical of these boots since they were significantly less money than those I used to buy from a local warehousing equipment company.

I am happy to report I was wrong to be sceptical, these safety boots are good quality, comfortable, very hard wearing and true to size. Great for my purposes of occasional use, but if intending to use these boots every day there are certainly more comfortable boots out there that I have had in the past, but they are significantly more expensive and in my opinion not worth the extra cost. For my purposes these are perfect and all in all I am very pleased and would recommend.
on 29 September 2012
great boots, arrived before date predicted and are nice and comfortable on the feet, great ;)this reviews is for blackrock black leather work safety chukka boots with steel toe caps and midsole.
on 6 February 2011
Long lasting, rugged, comfortable. Exactly what you should expect from a work boot. Why pay more for a logo? these boot's do it all.
on 13 September 2012
At this price I thought it must be a low grade product. But happily I was wrong. With all the protection top and bottom, insulated and light I can't see why anyone would pay top-dollar for a brand name. I'm very happy without.

Blackrock Black Leather Work Safety Chukka Boots With Steel Toe Caps And Midsole
on 23 September 2013
I ordered these boots last minute for my son as he needed them for his engineering course at college. I never expected them to arrive in time.But they did ! Brillant.
Also ordered size 8 and 9 as I wasn't sure of the fit.My son takes a clarks size 8 with a medium width fitting and the size 8 in these boots where a perfect fit. He walked the dog in them to wear them in the day before,I thought they may rub a little as he normally wears trainers or school shoes,but no complaints when he came home from college,so all is good.
Very sturdy looking boot at a faction of the price of the high street.
Plus he has a size 9 on stand by when he grows into them.
on 22 September 2015
I bought these for work to use inside and outside at night. The price was very good and the item arrived on time. The boots fitted well and looked good and up to the job. i was well pleased with this item. Exactly six months down the line i have to throw them away..The uppers are still in very good condition so too are the laces. But, the soles of these boots do not last at all. They have worn out completely and are showing the metal strengtheners through the bottom.. Normally my work boots last just over a year, so i am not to amused that these didn't..But i suppose for the price what should i expect..Maybe they can sort the soles of these boots out in future, then they would be very good value...
review image review image review image
on 26 August 2015
At first the boot looked cumbersome and possibly too heavy, but now I have worn them a few times for working in the garden they are ideal and each time I wear them they are becoming more and more comfortable. For the price they are excellent and as some reviews said they are bigger than your average shoe size, which I took into account (normally 12/11.5 so bought an 11) - would say I do wear them with a thick sock which enhances the comfort. The hard toe cap and thick sole is an added bonus.