on 17 March 2014
It is a poster. As such it is an image chosen by myself for a particular situation. As such it does the job admirably. It was packaged adequately and arrived without being bent or damaged in anyway. Service was prompt and efficient.
on 9 November 2015
It is on my door and looks wonderful - I had had my old one for 28 years and it was looking old and tatty. A Great institution the red telephone box. With the advent of mobiles and so on this icon could die out - That would be very sad for society because it is a true British icon
on 22 October 2014
Lovely colours, really stands out and looks authentic. I couldn't find any hanging instructions, so hung as though it was wallpaper. However when paste is on the poster it is quite heavy and it did tear a little, managed to patch back together ok. It looks good, and I was pleased with the delivery time, and the value was great.
review image
on 17 May 2013
My daughter loves this - it arrived really quickly, well packaged, was brilliant value for money and is perfect. I shall be putting it on the side of the wardrobe and it's perfect for it.

Thanks :-)
on 6 October 2012
This poster arrived quickly and was a great size for a door in my classroom. I had to study a poem called 'Telephone conversation' and not many students these days know what one looks like and even fewer have used one. It was a great stimulus. Great value for money.
on 24 May 2013
Great poster, I bought it to put on the back of a bedroom door in my new house which has clear glass pannels , however it was too thin to cover the whole thing. It is now hung up in my bedroom and looks great. Good value for money, high quality print.
on 23 August 2013
Poster looks great on my kitchen door,i love it,ive even bought two more for friends after they admired it,would recommend this poster if you're looking for something a bit different or as a gift for someone.
on 13 May 2014
I ordered the telephone box, I got the police phone box, so it's not what I paid for, it doesn't match the decor, and it is not even up. Disappointed.
on 21 October 2013
Put this onto the back of folding toilet door, cut the poster full length at the door join, so now there's no gap for prying eyes! Gave the room a London makeover-Fantastic!
on 28 July 2015
when i ordered this thought it was the size of a door but isnt,bought as my son punched a hole in the door so this is perfect and nice quality arrived in a cardboard roll