VINE VOICEon 23 September 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These scissors have already served me well as dressmaking shears. They are comfortable in the hand and the handles don't nip me when I close the blades, unlike some I have had. The body material is smooth, the titanium blades are nicely angled and the handles are big enough for a man's hand.

The blades themselves are nicely long and slender so they slide under fabric very easily without disturbing the lay of it. There is an adjustable screw at the pivot point so you can tighten the scissors if they slacken with use. The plastic/nylon on my pair is scarred at that point with three fairly deep notches but I assume this is simply a finishing fault and it doesn't affect the usefulness of the scissors.

The non-stick feature (ie, there will not be any gummy build-up on the blades) seems an odd thing to rave about. I don't use scissors for gluey things but if you do, I'm sure it is helpful to know there will not be any residual adhesive.

I'm happy with these scissors and I'm sure they'll be very good for a long time to come.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Although these super scissors are showing up in the office section they could also be offered in crafts, cookery and in general domestic categories.

They have been much admired around here, so comfy to hold and perfectly efficient in use. Their non stick properties seem to be a no brainer, why hasn't someone thought of this before? Clean and sharp, they cut and clip with confidence.

So far I have used them on bacon, the dogs extra furry ears, packaging, sello-tape which was an easy task of course.

I am so pleased to have them to hand, they will be a great help all round.

You will need an earlier pair to release these from their plastic pouch!
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are a great pair of scissors and I gave them a whirl having recently picked up a pair from the supermarket. In comparison these immediately feel much better in hand and in my opinion look and feel like premium scissors.

My pair came in a pleasing brown accent and I was happy to find the packaging was easy to remove, rather than the nasty plastic blister packs that need a fire crews cutting equipment to get through.

The handle is comfortable enough and the blades are long and slender so good for the finer cutting. They nipped into some socks I bought to cut the plastic binder away nicely without taking half the socks with them. I tried them with some brown tape and they handle that brilliantly, unlike the pair form the supermarket and they really are non-stick.

A great compliment to the house stationary draw and one that feels that it will go the distance.
on 10 April 2013
The scissors seem slightly less sharp than my old steel ones, but still perform well. The non stick really does work, and you can cut tape or material with a sticky surface and the blade comes out clean
on 19 November 2013
The number of times I have struggled with scissors and strong adhesive diy tape! I didn't know such scissors existed, but so far they have been a dream to use. No more gumming up after 3 or 4 cuts of tape and needing to clean off with oil at the end.
Shame I hadn't heard about them earlier. Strong scissors and they do what they say so 5 stars from me!
VINE VOICEon 25 October 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These look like a straightforward pair of scissors and in many respects they are though, obviously, being made of titanium, they are lightweight and probably very strong. I haven't tried dropping them on a stone floor though! They are nice to hold, easy to use but, for me, the most brilliant advantage is the non-stickiness of the blades. I used these for cutting double-sided sticky tape which I use a lot for mounting photographs. Normally I have to wipe down my scissors blades with white spirit to get rid of the accumulating gum from the sticky tape but these don't need it. Completely brilliant - well done Scotch....
on 5 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is quite a good pair of scissors with a nice comfortable handle. The scissor blades are quite sharp and convenient for using for all sorts of purposes. The scissors are non-stick when tested with standard products such as duct tape, cellotape etc. I've not tested the non-stick quality with any non-standard products, so won't comment on this but they cut through standard sticky tape well without any sticky marks lefts on the blades. Obviously I don't know whether this performance is going to be sustained overtime but so far I am pleased with these scissors and can't fault them.
VINE VOICEon 28 September 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I cut a lot of labels, sticky back plastic, tape etc and these scissors are excellent for minor refinements or a quick trim. Fit nicely in my 'average' sized male hand but does tend to sit between using 2 or 3 fingers in the lower opening. Blades are true and cut well but for the price I would only really recommend if you do the sort of craft work or if you deal with a lot of sticky products that need cutting - certainly not a replacement for you everyday scissors but very good when you do need them.
VINE VOICEon 20 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
If you need scissors for everyday things, these are the ideal pair. They are quite large but the weight makes them easy to balance and cut cleanly. The grip is slightly softer so it doesn't cause any discomfort using them for a long period. The blades are sharp and really do not stick, even with the stickiest of tape. They don't pick up any of the gluey residue also so its like using them brand new every time! Great item!
VINE VOICEon 1 October 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are a great pair of scissors, useful both in the kitchen and for cutting paper, card and other craft materials. They are particularly effective for cutting sticky tape with the non-stick coating. They are comfortable when cutting for a long period of time and cut really smoothly, without sticking. Overall, these are amongst the best scissors I have used and would recommend them.