5.0 out of 5 stars Best school shoes ever...
Published on 27 Sept. 2012 by Xrissy

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointment
I've bought these for my son and I'm sorry to say that only after a one month of wearing, left shoe has completely fallen apart.
I tried to complain to Amazon and was dissapointed to find out that they have only 30 day return policy. We had these shoes before and was always happy with them my son love them and these model was the one that last the longest. However,...
Published 6 months ago by kumy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best school shoes ever..., 27 Sept. 2012
We've bought many a pair of school shoes, ranging in price from Next, M&S, Clarks, etc. We kept getting through shoes too quickly, so we tried buying more expensive Clarks shoes thinking they'd offer better quality, but they didn't last any longer than cheaper shoes. We bought a pair of shoes on Amazon that were wrecked within a week (see my reviews). Absolutely disgusting.

So, after researching, I found these Geox shoes. We needed breathability and durability, both of which are 5 stars in this shoe. These have lasted and will probably only be replaced when he outgrows them. he cant really wear them out - the rubber toe protects from scuffs when children drag their toes behind them, or in our case, puts chair legs on top of toe to eventually dig a hole in top of shoe.

We were skeptical about price - these are super expensive, but have far outlasted any other shoe we've ever had.... Just brilliant. Will replace with this model until he goes to secondary and has to wear a 'smarter' shoe .

Update 25/03/13:

Still going strong!!! The edge of the rubber sole has just started to peel away, but this is the longest we've had any school shoe last. No qualms ... Will buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Geox school shoe, 12 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Geox Savage G, Boys' Low-Top Sneakers (Apparel)
A brilliant school shoe for boys who like to play football at play-time! Very strong and comfortable. Look smart enough not to be mistaken for a trainer shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great school shoes!!, 12 Aug. 2014
Ordered these in a size 13 as my son wears 13 in the Geox trainers, unfortunately had to return and reorder a size 1. I measured the Geoz shoe against my sons Geox trainer and there was a big difference in size. Lucky for me Amazon refunded my return postage. These shoes are good quality, robust looking and trendy!!! My son is so happy. Love Geox shoes/trainers would definitely recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent school shoes, 21 April 2012
These are fantastic school shoes for my very very active 9 year old. They are hard wearing and come up like new with a bit of polish. And because they are Geox he doesn't have smelly feet after a day at school. I would recommend, much better value than Clarks or Timberland which only last a term or less.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only shoe that works for my boy!, 1 May 2013
Having had to buy new shoes for my boy every 4-6 weeks (!) I came across these ones. They are a bit more expensive than what I would like to pay but have so far got the money back! Over 3 months have passed and my son is still wearing them and they will probably last another few months! Will these be the first pair of shoes that he will grow out of instead of having to bin as they are falling to pieces? They are so comfy as well that he wears them when out and about! Would recommend them to any active child who is prone to ruin shoes in a month!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy shoes, 24 Aug. 2012
I received these shoes very quickly. They are great sturdy shoes, but I would say a little small fitting. I sent them back and ordered a half size bigger without any bother. The replacement pair arrived within a few days. The bit at the front over the toe should give great protection to the shoes and my keen footballer sons shoes should hopefully last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't keep up with buying boys shoes..look no further, 22 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Geox Savage G, Boys' Low-Top Sneakers (Apparel)
I had looked everywhere for a good robust pair of school shoes for my son. I had got Clarks shoes before which were good but still didn't last any more than a few months and they still scuffed easily. I bought these Geox based purely on reviews from mums like me and so far am really impressed! He has only worn them for about 2 weeks (which is generally the life span of any cheaper shoes) but there isn't so much as a scratch on them...even after football etc in the playground so all in all I couldn't recommend them enough :)

4.0 out of 5 stars School shoes, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Geox Savage G, Boys' Low-Top Sneakers (Apparel)
I like Geox in general, the most bought shoes in our family, for kids. I don't totally agree that the breathing holes are water proof, but the shoes are durable. Last year, my son in reception year, had the same pair of shoes all that year (9months!!) the rubber fronts are the key for boys shoes. This year we have bought them again, but the fact that the insoles some times are wet, makes me reluctant to give it the full rate. Comfortable for my son, durable and good grip for all the tree climbing they do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our third pair!, 14 Sept. 2014
Having an 11 year old boy who loves football and climbing walls these shoes are the best. Well made, good fit and comfortable. These are the third pair I've bought. The first were grown out of, the second were worn to destruction but were worn for everything including sports at primary school for 9 months. I've just purchased my third pair for starting upper school and am pleased with them too. I highly recommend them especially for boys prone to destroying shows through wear and tear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable shoes!, 28 April 2012
J. PREDIC "predjela" (uk) - See all my reviews
The Geox savage model is very sturdy, durable, good quality. I like that the insole is made of leather. I especially like the toe-rubber feature. Previous shoes would show first signs of tear on toes and the savage model prevents that. These shoes have endured 8 months of school with my son and I think he can wear them till the end of the school year without any holes. Usually my son can destroy a pair of shoes in 3 months time. I will buy another pair again.