5.0 out of 5 stars Best school shoes ever...
Published 24 months ago by Xrissy

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, expected more better quality for that price!
After just one fitting, the stud of decoration on strap - fell off.
It is shame, other wise really looks nice, fits well, they are still wearable, but not sure about quality anymore.
Published 7 months ago by Maruta Korpa

5.0 out of 5 stars Best school shoes ever..., 27 Sep 2012
We've bought many a pair of school shoes, ranging in price from Next, M&S, Clarks, etc. We kept getting through shoes too quickly, so we tried buying more expensive Clarks shoes thinking they'd offer better quality, but they didn't last any longer than cheaper shoes. We bought a pair of shoes on Amazon that were wrecked within a week (see my reviews). Absolutely disgusting.

So, after researching, I found these Geox shoes. We needed breathability and durability, both of which are 5 stars in this shoe. These have lasted and will probably only be replaced when he outgrows them. he cant really wear them out - the rubber toe protects from scuffs when children drag their toes behind them, or in our case, puts chair legs on top of toe to eventually dig a hole in top of shoe.

We were skeptical about price - these are super expensive, but have far outlasted any other shoe we've ever had.... Just brilliant. Will replace with this model until he goes to secondary and has to wear a 'smarter' shoe .

Update 25/03/13:

Still going strong!!! The edge of the rubber sole has just started to peel away, but this is the longest we've had any school shoe last. No qualms ... Will buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent school shoes, 21 April 2012
These are fantastic school shoes for my very very active 9 year old. They are hard wearing and come up like new with a bit of polish. And because they are Geox he doesn't have smelly feet after a day at school. I would recommend, much better value than Clarks or Timberland which only last a term or less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Geox school shoe, 12 Mar 2012
A brilliant school shoe for boys who like to play football at play-time! Very strong and comfortable. Look smart enough not to be mistaken for a trainer shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only shoe that works for my boy!, 1 May 2013
Having had to buy new shoes for my boy every 4-6 weeks (!) I came across these ones. They are a bit more expensive than what I would like to pay but have so far got the money back! Over 3 months have passed and my son is still wearing them and they will probably last another few months! Will these be the first pair of shoes that he will grow out of instead of having to bin as they are falling to pieces? They are so comfy as well that he wears them when out and about! Would recommend them to any active child who is prone to ruin shoes in a month!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great school shoes!!, 12 Aug 2014
Mrs. N. Mckee "Ruby59" (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
Ordered these in a size 13 as my son wears 13 in the Geox trainers, unfortunately had to return and reorder a size 1. I measured the Geoz shoe against my sons Geox trainer and there was a big difference in size. Lucky for me Amazon refunded my return postage. These shoes are good quality, robust looking and trendy!!! My son is so happy. Love Geox shoes/trainers would definitely recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Child Proof, 10 Dec 2013
I've finally found some shoes that my son outgrows rather than ruins. These are brilliant. I'll definately buy them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy shoes, 24 Aug 2012
I received these shoes very quickly. They are great sturdy shoes, but I would say a little small fitting. I sent them back and ordered a half size bigger without any bother. The replacement pair arrived within a few days. The bit at the front over the toe should give great protection to the shoes and my keen footballer sons shoes should hopefully last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable shoes!, 28 April 2012
J. PREDIC "predjela" (uk) - See all my reviews
The Geox savage model is very sturdy, durable, good quality. I like that the insole is made of leather. I especially like the toe-rubber feature. Previous shoes would show first signs of tear on toes and the savage model prevents that. These shoes have endured 8 months of school with my son and I think he can wear them till the end of the school year without any holes. Usually my son can destroy a pair of shoes in 3 months time. I will buy another pair again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic hard wearing school shoe, 28 May 2014
D. P. Williams-corcoran "Williams-Corcoran Fa... (Adlington, Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
Bought cheaper Geox before but the reinforced toe on this more expensive style means these ones last longer. Would like to see size 12 though and not just half sizes, but overall I always buy these as they look better than Clarks, last longer and not everyone is wearing Geox feel Clarks are for the masses! Sorry Clarks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, sturdy shoes, 27 Mar 2014
Fab shoes for an eight-year-old boy who loves doing cartwheels and head stands constantly! They polish up well and are the only shoes we buy which last well and don't fall apart. Great fit, easy to put on/take off independently and well worth the money.