Format: DVD|Change

on 13 January 2012
For Twilight fans this is a nice little dvd, but it doesn;t really give a lot of insights, manly just shows the three stars attending premieres. Its ok for what it is, but the title is probably a bit misleading.
on 17 February 2011
I was disappointed because the DVD consists of a much shown documentary. So, if you have the satellite channel E entertainment, you may have already seen the contents of the DVD. Very general, sometimes vague information but DVD is okay as a, "starter product" for an interested fan.
on 1 February 2011
The documentary is of bad quality. It has been done by using all the extracts from U TUBE or else. Nothing interesting,indeed!
I regret buying it!!
on 20 August 2012
Dont waste your money in this DVD. The images are nothing new and keep repeating themselves. The annoying narrator tells stupid facts that we all know. Honestly, do not waste your money!
I got in touch with the seller and told me I would get my money back as soon as they receive it. Over two weeks since I posted it, I havent got my money back.
on 11 October 2013
It did not show that much so not much to say about it sorry
But I love all the films I have every one and watch them all every week
cant leave them alone
on 26 January 2014
all the twilight films are good but you should watch them in order so they make more sense and are great to sit watching them with popcorn chocy and a drink
on 1 January 2013
Disappointed with this DVD, content was very poor and not what I was expecting.
Item was well packaged and arrived promptly.
on 28 January 2013
I had hoped there would be more interviews with the other cast members.. But we did enjoy what there was.
on 18 March 2013
not very quality record otherwise i am happy.to watch one time or two is ok.thank you.thank you.my be i will buy some more later
on 18 January 2013
it was ok dont think it goes into their careers as it should have done not worth the price it was