5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Perfect for organising all my jewellery when combined with other Stackers. High quality despite the fact that it's not leather and lovely colour. All matching Stackers matched the colour perfectly. Highly recommended.
Published 14 months ago by TAS163

2.0 out of 5 stars Two shades of aqua - 2010 green and 2011 blue
I've had two similarly mismatched.
I checked with John Lewis in-store and it appears the single drawer base wasn't remade this year as there were stocks left over - and so is only in the greenish "aqua" shade.
Published on 22 Dec. 2011 by Cowd Tyke

2.0 out of 5 stars Two shades of aqua - 2010 green and 2011 blue, 22 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Aqua Deep Open Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
I've had two similarly mismatched.
The top, 3 drawer and 25 drawer I was able to get in this years pale blue "aqua" so the gift will all match and the single drawer will be an optional extra gift or amazon return (one having already been replaced)
I think the top is only in the 2011 shade so the single drawer base can never match.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic system shame about the colour match, 19 Aug. 2011
R. Lipfriend (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Deep Open Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
I think this stacking system is brilliant as you end up with a little stack of matching boxes almost like a small chest of drawers. Except the colours of the boxes don't necessarily match. I ordered 3 trays 2 of which were a perfect colour match the third was a completely different colour so I returned it and reordered hoping this was just a rogue box but no the new item was again a completely different colour. I returned and it and will take one of my boxes to a local stockist and try and match the colour to get my 3 box set. Just beware that you may not end up with the perfect matching set if you order more than one box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 19 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Stackers, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Aqua Deep Open Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
I really can't fault any of the Stackers section variations, I can't stop buying them in different depths and sections!!

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Aqua Deep Open Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
Fantastic range of products, my 12 year old daughter loves all the various layers that you can order either separately or as part of the set, the colour match was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great idea, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Aqua Deep Open Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
I received two elements (the lidded box and the three section box) for Christmas 2011 which I used to store a lot of my jewellery. I bought the deep open stacker so I could store the more special jewellery I have in their boxes, rather than having to keep them separate or take them out the box. The size of this box allows me to store both bracelet and necklace boxes easily and looks great with the other elements.

5.0 out of 5 stars deep stacker, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Aqua Deep Open Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
This is a perfect system, add items as you need them, I already have two different boxes. I would recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Create your own jewellery box, 3 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Aqua Deep Open Stacker With Polka Dot Lining (Jewellery)
I love this range of jewellery boxes. A friend bought me the top (with a lid) and a 24 section layer for Christmas and I have been gradually adding to it, arranging my items in the way I like. My earrings, bracelets and necklaces are all in individual slots so they don't get tangled together and I can keep special items in their boxes in this layer.

I love it!