5.0 out of 5 stars Camel Active Knee High Boots, 20 Dec 2010
This review is from: Camel Active Women's Tyra Boot (Apparel)
I thoroughly recommend these fantastic comfortable smart/casual boots with room to get your trousers in but without appearing to be over wide in the leg. I usually have a problem with boots being too tight round the calf although I do not consider I have particularly wide calves. They just come up to the knee (not over) The sizes are generous - you can either order half a size smaller or put a shoe liner in giving you more cushion or the option of wearing a warmer sock as well - for the extreme cold weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy but on the big side, 21 Mar 2011
These boots are fantastic. I have the chestnut ones and they are a beautiful colour. I love that they have the adjustable bit around the top, great if you normally have problems getting your legs into the usual skinny minny boots. The ties on the tops do keep coming undone though, no matter how tightly you tie them, a pain. Also, they are big for their sizing. I am a big 6/someimes 7, so ordered a 6.5, and they are large on me, I could have easily have fitted into a 6. Not a big problem with boots as you can always wear thick socks, but best to bear in mind as this can make the legs not as tight as you might want. Great product though and very durable.

[Review by L. Gallagher]