4.6 out of 5 stars1,139
Size: 0.85 OZ|Change

on 27 October 2009
Over the past couple of years, my once effortlessly glossy, thick, long, slightly wavy hair turned into dry, very curly, unmanageable frizz for no good reason at all. I admitted defeat and went and had it all cut off to shoulder length but despite using industrial strength conditioner, not using a hairdryer and being very kind to my hair, it didn't improve much. I went for a trim and my hairdresser used Moroccanoil on my hair before he dried it - extolling its many virtues! I did wonder what on earth he was doing, covering my hair in oil but once dried, it looked and felt better than it had done in years. Moroccanoil leaves your hair feeling lovely and soft and silky and even tamed my corkscrew curls. I immediately bought a bottle and am about to buy another one as I'm now addicted! My hair looks and feels glossy and stays tangle free a lot longer, and a bonus is that your hair dries a lot quicker with the oil on it as it disperses the water - I have very thick hair and it now dries in about half the time it used to. And trust me, you'd never know it's oil - there's no trace of oiliness when your hair is dry. I'll definitely carry on using this. It might seem expensive but it lasts a long time - you only need a 10p sized pool of it. If you're despairing of your unmanageable hair, try this!
77 comments|349 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 March 2014
The real stuff is great. This is fake. Fake packaging (poor quality compared to my previous one bought from salon) and different information on bottle, the pump does not work. Salon have confirmed this is fake and barcode has been scrubbed out in black marker. Cannot believe amazon allow counterfeit goods to be sold on their site! Do not buy, go to your local salon and spend your money on the real stuff!
33 comments|150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 July 2013
Fantastic product, left my hair soft and silky. No frizz and smelt gorgeous. Would definitely recommend product and seller without hesitation
on 11 March 2016
I have tried so many different hair serums and lotions and potions trying to achieve 'just walked out of Vogue' hair. I think I may be setting my sights a little too high as I'm still a long way off modelling for Vogue but this is by far the best of what I have tried.

It may seem a little pricey but a little goes a really long way. It makes your hair feel really soft, gives it a lovely healthy shine and it smells nice too.

I only wash my hair every couple of days as it tends to be quite dry. I only use this after I've just washed my hair. I find that if I use it daily and let it build up I go from Vogue (wannabe) to chip shop chic. Less really is more. You don't need to use it daily if you don't wash your hair daily.

Amazing product - well worth the money!
on 17 October 2015
FAKE. A pretty good fake. . It took me an hour or so to justify it. My friend bought some from a salon and it didn't make my hair greasy at all! This stuff stinks like cheap perfume and is greasy as hell. I provided photos to compare real and fake! Refund requested
review image review image
on 31 January 2013
My hair is quite rough and since I've started using this product, my hair is softening!!! Now, my hair is frizz-free and smooth!
on 5 November 2014
it come without a even box ! ! It is fake !
review image
on 10 October 2012
My hair never felt better and Im so glad Ive come across this product after all these years of trying different things..
I would recommend it to anyone who has dry ends and doesnt want to risk their hair getting oily. Lovely smell too. I have been recommending this to friends and family to, give it a go, it's worth it. :-)
on 11 June 2012
I love this oil, it doesn't leave hair greasy like other serums or oils, seems to be soaked up by the hair alone and leaves it in much better condition and it smells lovely too. You only need a small amount and use on wet hair, although I use a tiny bit sometimes on any fly away hairs when dry too. It may seem pricey but I have a 100ml bottle for 2&1/2 years now and there's still 1/4 left so it's well worth it! The Moroccan Oil hair mask is fab too.
on 23 March 2010
My hairdresser used Moroccanoil on my hair, I was sold - everyone commented on how shiny my hair looked, I had to make the purchase.
Surprisingly you only need a very small amount, I have afro/caribbean hair, there is no greasy formula it just leaves your hair silky not weighted down by heavy residue. I also use Moroccanoil when dressing my hair (after blowing drying and styling)fantastic product.