on 10 May 2010
Purchased one of these for a 40" Samsung LCD and very impressed with the quality. You would pay a lot more for this in the high street. Came with a range of fixings so should cater for most TV's. However the shorter set of M6 bolts (you get 4 long and 4 shorter bolts) were a little too short for my TV and the long ones were too long so had to get some M6 L16 bolts from B&Q. Only other negative point is that the built in bubble level was not accurate at all on the one I got. I had drilled all the holes and inserted the wall plugs (included) after only using the bubble level on the bracket, only to find that it was not level at all!!! Had to re-drill holes and luckily had some wall plugs at home of the same size. So the lesson learnt (the hard way) is to always check the level with a proper level.

Other than that the installation was very simple. There were clear instructions included and it does the job it is designed to.
on 13 July 2013
I've got a 60 inch on this bracket and its strong as an ox so I'm not sure what the guy that gave it one star is talking about! I e got 2 of these of which 1 I bought from currys at almost 3 times the price and there's no difference at all! Put it like this.... I'm 15 stone and I hung of of mine once placed in position so if it can hold me then it can hold a 60inch with no worries lol but obviously plan before you buy to avoid giving out unfair 1 star comments that are far than untrue
on 15 August 2010
Wall plate is only 18" so very difficult to mount on plasterboard wall with 24" joists. I would reccomment that it is only used for TV's up to 40". I tried a 60" Plasma and it sagged very badly, so I had to remove TV immediatly. Extension arm is fitted with plastic washers that are squeezed out when any load is put on it, causing the sag. Fittings supplied with bracket are very comprehensive and it would be suitable for all makes and models but nothing to heavy.
on 17 December 2014
I when a bit overboard on the specification of this bracket and it turned out to be far to heavy for my 32 inch tv. I did manage to install it but I am not sure just how secure it is!! I would look for something less heavy if I ordered a tv bracket again.
on 17 May 2016
Fast delivery and holds our heavy 50 inches plasma TV...good quality and good price
on 2 May 2014
I got 2 brackets one for me and one for my son
Got them on time
But the 2 boxes was open at the ends
Just a thin box with tape on ends
Parts missing from 2 of them
And the boxes looked second hand but are new
I reported the missing parts the same day as I got delivery of them
3 weeks I got only parts for one bracket
Very disappointed with the brackets
on 12 November 2013
Once you have installed the bracket it is an excellent and sturdy arm to hold a 50inch TV.

I consider the instruction sheet to be totally inadequate for an average DIY person to understand. I had to go into my local hardware store to get advice. It's so easy to mention on the instruction sheet the size of the drill bit that should be used so that the plug can fit into the hole. It would also be very useful if the manufacture could provide a paper or cardboard template to show where the holes should be drilled on the wall because all you then need is a spirit level to ensure the template is horizontal. Because I was able to install the bracket successfully I have given it a 4 star. I won't be surprised if others gave it a 3 star because of the unnecessary holes they had to drill in the wall.
on 21 May 2014
Used this to mount my samsung 43 inch plasma. Nice and easy to assemble and very sturdy. I was impressed by the size of the mounting screws as i had expected them to be insufficient and had already bought replacements. Turns out i now have spare screws.
on 8 June 2014
Easy to fit, light but robust. Accommodated 50" plasma easily. Excellent quality with all the fixings needed. Very fast delivery. We endorse this product highly.
on 8 January 2013
I used this to hand a 40" LCD TV, sturdy heavy duty construction along with great flexibility for positioning the TV. It was a bit of a struggle to mount with just 1 person but managed OK. It also had a very comprehensive bolt kit for mounting various types of TV's