5.0 out of 5 stars Very different from conventional mouse.
Bought this to overcome RSI issues encountered when using a conventional mouse. Took a while to adapt but now wouldn't use anything else. The copy and paste buttons very useful.
Published 9 months ago by TGLE

2.0 out of 5 stars Can RollerMouse Pro also cause RSI?
Published 9 months ago by sunlover

2.0 out of 5 stars Can RollerMouse Pro also cause RSI?, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Contour RollerMouse PRO2 - Rolling bar - 7 button(s) - wired - USB - white
I developed rsi in my lower right arm from excessive use of the mouse (I am a secretary). It was recommended that I use the RollerMouse Pro and shortly after I started using it I noticed a huge improvement in my arm and all was well for some time. However, I have been using it for a few years now and have now developed rsi in both my wrists/thumbs which I think is directly attributable to the RollerMouse Pro because all my movements are now confined to my wrists and thumbs. I have a lot of pain and have to wear wrist supports and need to take frequent breaks. Has anyone else had a similar outcome after prolonged use of this device?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very different from conventional mouse., 24 Sep 2013