on 30 September 2013
I developed rsi in my lower right arm from excessive use of the mouse (I am a secretary). It was recommended that I use the RollerMouse Pro and shortly after I started using it I noticed a huge improvement in my arm and all was well for some time. However, I have been using it for a few years now and have now developed rsi in both my wrists/thumbs which I think is directly attributable to the RollerMouse Pro because all my movements are now confined to my wrists and thumbs. I have a lot of pain and have to wear wrist supports and need to take frequent breaks. Has anyone else had a similar outcome after prolonged use of this device?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 September 2013
Bought this to overcome RSI issues encountered when using a conventional mouse. Took a while to adapt but now wouldn't use anything else. The copy and paste buttons very useful.