• Frond

Format: Audio CDChange

on 19 March 2013
So a few weeks ago, after already being hooked on Tame Impala, I thought I would venture into their sister-band Pond. Having just finished listening to their recent record "Beard, Wives, Denim", I had to buy this immediately. All I can say is this band (POND) is a breath of fresh air. Frond is a journey back through time to an age where music really mattered. Listening to this album gives me a sense of what mixing all the best bands from the 60's onwards and putting them into a blender might sound (or taste?) like. Track 6 is my favourite (like getting slapped in the face by an actual melody). I highly recommend this album and band for that matter. 5 Stars!
on 19 July 2015
Another cracker from the lads down under. This was the last album of Pond I bought, so I was so glad to complete the collection.
Not 1 filler, some great, some very good tracks, not 1 disappointment on here. I'd say it was better than the 1st + 2nd albums,PSYCHEDELIC MANGO & CORRIDORS OF BLISSTERDAY so if you're a fan + like myself your short on this, it's well worth it. There's at least 4 tracks on here I cannot decide which is my fav, it's that good.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2015
What an album this is, Pond never disappoint!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse