5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer
The batteries arrived very promptly and work very well with, if anything, better life than the batteries that came with the Blackberry originally.
Published on 26 Sept. 2011 by Jonathan J. S. Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Batteries do not work.
Published on 25 Jun. 2012 by Mario

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Batteries do not work., 25 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Set of 2 BlackBerry D-X1 Standard Battery for Curve 8900, Storm 9530, Storm 9500, Storm2 9550, Storm2 9520, Tour 9630 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I received the batteries on time. I tried the first one in my Blackberry 8900. It did not work. I though, maybe they are shipped completely discharged, so I charged my Blackberry for several hours. But it did not work either. There was an icon in the blackberry showing a battery with a cross. Clearly, the battery did not charged at all. I tried the 2nd battery. Same result. I returned the batteries to the seller (paying the delivery back to UK). I send 3 emails to the seller. No answer. I still have not received an answer. Consequence: I got no money, no batteries, and I even spent more money to send back the batteries to the seller. I am completely frustrated, and I feel I have been ripped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 26 Sept. 2011
Jonathan J. S. Brown "JJSB" (Hants UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars The batteries work well but they are not original Blackberry, 16 April 2013
The batteries work well but they are not original Blackberry. As they are not original, the fit into my Blackberry Storm 9500 is very tight, getting the battery in and out is difficult.

1.0 out of 5 stars beware dud batteries!, 27 Feb. 2013
I needed spare batteries for my mobile phone whilst travelling in Europe alone in December and January. I thought they were cheap so there must be a catch and I was right. One battery failed to be recognised by my Blackberry - the message displayed read simply that there was no battery to charge. The other battery took a very long time to charge so I left it until I had another phone as a spare and continued using my original BlackBerry battery that has been functioning for 4 years albeit on its last legs now. On further attempts to charge the second battery when I had more time, it did eventually charge if I removed it and the sim card from the handset repeatedly but then as soon as I received a text message it lost its power. I can only assume that this company has bought up faulty batteries and is selling them in pairs in the hope that some of them may function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare batteries for our Blackberries, 9 April 2012
Really good service. Ordered a pack of two batteries as spares for mine and my husbands blackberry mobiles as the life of ours was not sufficient to get through a day.Now using these and keeping our others as back up. They hold a really good charge ,Were an excellent price and arrived in next to no time. So really happy with the service and would recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars BB replacement batteries, 30 Jan. 2012
The order was promptly despatched in excellent packing and received within two days of order.

Excellent service - recommend to all to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality!, 29 Jan. 2012
These batteries were clearly used as the terminals were quite scratched...and they did not last longer than 7 hours on standby!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 out of 2 Batteries Worked, 20 May 2014
They were cheap so I half suspected they would'nt work! I received the batteries on time. I put first one in my Blackberry 8900. It didn't work so I charged the Blackberry for several hours but without success. I tried the 2nd battery and that worked. It wasn't worth sending the duff one back.

4.0 out of 5 stars THANK YOU!!!, 3 Feb. 2014
Finally I have them and they are working well! Other than the fact that I received the wrong ones the first time round, I was happy to finally get the right one :D

Thank you!! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars They are working OK Thanks, 7 Dec. 2013
Erick Candanedo "El Chat" (Miami, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
My daugther received them in good condition and they are used daily. She is very happy and they were exactly what was expected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›