5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Needed to replace mine, my local Boots did not have any in stock so decided to see if Amazon stocked it. I have been using this product at night time for sometime and I love it, it does what it says on the tin! and most pleased to see that it was much cheaper to buy it in bulk from Amazon. I shall continue to buy it this way in future.
Published 8 months ago by foxylady69

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
It said "pack of 6" there is 1
Published 9 days ago by Gemma C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Night Cream 50 ml - Pack of 6 (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 14 May 2014
I have never used this product before so wondered how it would be. I found it very good value for money and I like the fact that it is quickly absorbed and doesn't leave ones face greasy like other night creams I have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars love., 4 Nov 2013
A great product which I will continue to use for as long as I need to.no need for a scraper and polifilla now!!!! Great value for money through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than a night cream, 10 July 2014
Had sunburn on face and nothing worked to stop peeling skin. In desperation used this and straightaway brilliant result. Now back to using as night cream as advertised and skin feels lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars - Doesn't smell like anything - Goes on smoothly - Feels very moisturising ..., 27 Nov 2014
Replaced a more expensive cream for this one and am quite impressed so far.

Pros:
- Doesn't smell like anything
- Goes on smoothly
- Feels very moisturising (I have normal skin)
- I love the pump as it keeps the cream sterile (be careful not to pump too much, I needed practice)
- Doubles up as eye cream (i'm in my late 20s)

Cons:
- The packaging is OK but don't expect to be blown away if you're used to upscale brands
- A tad watery for my liking

Will buy again while I'm keeping on a budget but will happily go back to expensive creams if I could.

4.0 out of 5 stars fine product, 3 Jun 2014
G. Wood (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
my daughter uses this, I only purchased it, but from what she says it works in conjunction with another cream to keep dry skin at bay

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had no bad reaction since I started using the Simple skin care ..., 18 Sep 2014
Started using Simple as my skin has become very sensitive recently. I have had no bad reaction since I started using the Simple skin care range and my skin always feels well moisterised and fresh. Would recommend this product and I will be continuing to use Simple products from now on.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 15 Dec 2014
It said "pack of 6" there is 1

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 Sep 2014
Bert (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
has a slimey feel on skin
would not buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive skin, 23 Nov 2014
Great for the price for my sensitive skin.