Price:£3.49+ £3.99 shipping

on 29 July 2011
I bought this as an extra light for our tent, we already have two of them, and I have to say I cannot fault them for practicality and function.
Firstly, they are compact to pack, and come in a box which I keep them on to protect them when travelling.
Secondly, they give off enough light to be great as nightlights, but not so much as to be too bright and obtrusive.
They are excellent in a tent, as you can hang them easily by the hook on the top to a suitable point, we have hanging points in the bedroom compartments of our tent, and they can be just left there, or used on the table, as they stand up freely as well.
However, as a seasoned camper of some 17 years, I have to say that the outstanding thing for me is the length of time one set of batteries lasts! I always carry spare batteries with me, so that we do not have to have an electric pitch and that our lights are always ready for use, but these little lights just seem to go on forever on inexpensive 'pound shop' batteries, even leaving one on all night for those all important nocturnal visits to the facilities did not seem to be a problem, a five night stay and the light still keeps going!
I cannot recommend these highly enough, worth every penny in my opinion.
on 13 August 2011
this is a nice little light for a small tent it light weigh and comes with a hook.
we used it in our large 6 man tent and in the living space, it gave out some light but wasn't good enought to read by or play games, but in the sleeping compartment it was a nice light use to read by and getting dress.
we put good batterys used it for 2 night about 8 hours total and ligth is bright.
on 31 August 2011
easily illuminated a 3-man tent (bought & used soly for the sleeping area). it gives off a fairly soft light which is ideal for such locations.
uses 3x AA's which easily lasted for approx 1hour a night, over 5 nights.
on 21 August 2013
I needed a small light for a small tent. This one is compact, economical on batteries, hangs nicely from the tent and gives an exceedingly good light for its size. Seems quite rugged and well built. Gives more than enough light to read by but more than one would be needed for a larger tent.
on 28 August 2013
Excellent all-round illumination for its size.

But it's not even slightly waterproof! I left mine hanging outside overnight when it rained and in the morning it was totally filled with water and destroyed...
on 25 July 2010
Lantern was really nice. compact but very bright for the size.

However, I think the postage was taking the mick a bit. Cost almost as much to post as it did to buy.
on 11 August 2013
These are so handy. We take to Africa and use in camps where there is no electricity. Having a hook, you can hang overhead and downlight is so much better than something glaring in your face. Gives a good all round glow.
on 14 May 2011
i was advised by a seasoned young camper to buy this light, and i have to say that it outshines any other led lights i have seen. because of the design it shines light everywhere. went camping in a group . they had bigger and more expensive lights. but they often cast shadow and did not light everywhere. even in a huge tent this light was better than all the others on at the same time. its design means that when you hang it from your tent it lights everywhere, no shadows. dont believe me? try it. the price doesnt break the bank, its small, give it a go .
on 25 August 2014
Seems to have lasted well so far. Gives out a good amount of light for a small tent or inner tent but not really suitable as a main/sole light for anything bigger so for our 3 man tent we would probably need to buy another or have an additional light source. The hook feature is really handy and it's decent value for money.
on 23 October 2011
Very bright and long lasting - these beauties take rechargeable AA batteries and do not get hot. Perfect solution - I bought 4! Can hang or stand up inside the tent and won't kill you with carbon dioxide or burn you like those gas lamps can.