on 5 April 2011
Have wanted a pair of Moonlight Topaz earrings for a while but they are way out of my price range so got these in the AB version as the next best thing as a Mothers Day gift from the dog!
He opted for the free delivery as he was relying on his Dad to reimburse him and they arrived within 4 days so we were well chuffed!
They are actually prettier than the photo so the cat has ordered a sapphire pair for me as well, by the time the tropical fish have all placed an order I should have all the colours :)
on 7 March 2011
The pink sapphire Swarovski crystal earrings I bought were perfect - exactly as described. They were dispatched promptly and received the very next day!
on 23 March 2011
Very good value for money.Excellent style to wear with pendants and necklaces when you cannot get
matching ear-rings, - they fit in with so many types.
I have the black ones but will be buying other colours
on 6 January 2012
The earrings were exactly as described, they arrived very quickly and were well received when given as a gift - thanks
on 13 January 2013
Very tacky. Packaging was nasty. Was embarrassed to give this as a gift as it looked like something from Claire's accessories.
on 6 April 2013
If you do want Garnet coloured earrings, then don't order these. They are a fabulous colour red, BUT its not garnet. Garnet is dark red in my book. These are a normal shade of red. Having said that, they are very pretty, and i will wear them. However, I will look at other companies who offer 'dark red' as an option.
on 17 September 2013
I bought these last year as i can't wear cheap xmas jewellery and thought these would brighten things up a bit. Very confortable and not too big either. Wil have them out this christmas season again althought i must add they can be wore at anytime.
on 2 February 2013
Lovely colour and really nice size. Just great for everyday wear with a lovely sparkle. Comfortable to wear and didnt leave tell tale black spots on my ears!! Delivery was before time too . Good buy.
on 29 January 2013
Bought as christmas presents for varios friends .All were very pleased with them and I was pleased at such a bargain.They are excellent value and well made.I kept one pair for myself!
on 18 July 2011
These are gorgeous and sparky and great value. Almost identical to the ones I got from the Swarovski shop which cost three times as much. I got them in red and just love them!