on 25 August 2010
Great little device at a reasonable price. For me the ability to download the data to a PC is the key feature here. This version does not include a USB cable but its a standard mini USB connector commonly found on digital cameras and the software, also not included is a free download from the Omron web site. The software tracks data from this device and the Omron blood pressure monitor I have (M10 IT).

At the time of review the device was not available because soembody had complained that it was not as advertised. I dont know the detail as to why it wasnt as advertised but I want another one, I am entirely happy, please reopen the listing so I can buy another. Is that a reccommendation or not?

One thing, the distance walked is shown in Kilometers only. A very minor point for me.
on 10 June 2010
Having already purchased a Omron Walking Style Pro for my husband, I went to buy one for myself. Then I found this, the Lite version - Cmes without the cable and software, but the cable is just a normal camera cable (mini b i think) and the software you can just download from Omron's website free of charge. The software is really useful, and i can add my blood pressure readings to it as well.
on 30 July 2010
Was looking for a reasonable priced pedometer that I could hook up to the PC for data analysis / history. This is great. The software isn't brilliant, but it's good enough and you can export to csv and import into your favourite spreadsheet program to do with as you wish. I've also got one of the Omron blood pressure monitors (not USB unfortunately), and the software enables manual entry if needed.

All in all, a great product at a reasonable price - thanks again Amazon / Omron.
on 16 June 2010
Works well and PC connectivity is a bonus (free download from Omron website), I used my own generic cheap USB cable also :)

Only problem I have seen is it only shows distance in KM and not Miles, I expected on ordering from Amazon UK for it to be a UK version of the product but looks like 1 doesn't exist, obviously its made for the American audience, would have been good to have shown that in the description though!!
on 18 November 2010
We spent a fair while researching the different makes and models available and ended up plumping for this one. So pleased we did, since it's simple to use, seems robust and has a very secure lanyard clip as well as the main clip on the unit.
Seems to count the steps/distance pretty accurately and with the added bonus of the usb connection to upload the data to a PC, it's the best you can get for the moeny.
on 29 October 2010
Great Item .. had a cable for it at home and downloaded the software from website so was a bargain compared to the full item which is about £28 instead of £19. I was worried the lite might be missing on something but its not its great .. I have been giving myself targets which i more or less keep to. It makes you realise how important it is to go for a little walk each day! I'm not sure I'll ever progress to 10000 steps a day though! Have done it a few times and been worn out!
Get one and get walking! Its really accurate
on 25 September 2010
This pedometer works consistently, is easy to set up and not temperamental like cheap ones.
You can download the software free from the omron site which also has good manuals to download if you need more information (at first I couldn't find the usb port). The only problem is that it has made my husband obsessive about reaching 20000 steps a day.
on 17 December 2010
having lost my original Omron walking style pedometer, thought I'd try this one. Knew what I was going to get in the basic package but have found the ability to down load the info gathered really interesting. so an excellent purchase!
on 18 April 2011
This was a painless purchase that I pleased with, until I was issued with this pointless demand to relate my views on the purchase. If there was anything wrong with it I would have used the complaints procedure.
on 30 June 2014