As fun as it is to read the reviews about red glowing "candles and christmas balls", lighting up the path for people using these products, I was a little bit concerned whether it actually would hurt... :-)
Published 15 months ago by Magnus NordstrÝm

3.0 out of 5 stars NADS
Yes it works on the nether regions without burning anything.
Leave it on for 12 mins then shower......reasonably good but only about 98%
Published 1 month ago by D. G. Gawler

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to worry about! Does not not hurt, sting or anything other than remove hair! :-), 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml (Personal Care)
Let's get to the point: Most men buing these hair removal products are not concerned about their back- or chesthair, but rather their neither, "private" regions.
Lazy as I am, I thougt I would give it a try, after all my parts would probably grow back... :-)
I am happy to tell that there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
It dos not not hurt, sting or anything! There is a slight smell (But not to overwhelming), but you're going to shower afterwards anyway, so no worries.
I gave it 5mins., checked and gave it the remaining 5mins., and the hair came off without any effort. :-)
It may develop a little warmth if "trapped" between your legs, so stand with your legs wide apart for the 10mins.
And please, do lock the door before, as this i not a flattering position to be found in. ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars ouch, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml (Personal Care)
does work very well with coarse hair. u can leave it on for 12-13 mins without fear of dying or skin meltdown

4.0 out of 5 stars Nads for Nads, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml (Personal Care)
I would have to say that the name is quite appropriate, because my nads are now as smooth as a Ken doll. If not for the exquisite burning on a par with napalm I would have given five stars. Time to go swim with the dolphins.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great balls of fire., 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml (Personal Care)
The sack was a bit on the toastie side, although still smooth as eggs. But my crack was left eased and hairless.

4.0 out of 5 stars hello, 1 May 2012
This review is from: Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml (Personal Care)
I found this product better than the wax strips i had used previously as the hamsters didn't make as much noise during the process

3.0 out of 5 stars NADS, 14 May 2014
D. G. Gawler (CRETE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml (Personal Care)
Yes it works on the nether regions without burning anything.
Leave it on for 12 mins then shower......reasonably good but only about 98%

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a babies arm!, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml (Personal Care)
I couldn't wait to get out of the shower to post this review. I bought this for the sole purpose of cleaning up my nether regions. I find the stubble after shaving incredibly irritating and wanted something longer term. Having read the reviews for Veet, I felt I loved my family jewels far too much to do that to them. So I read a number of reviews of other creams and this one seemed positive.

On reading the instructions, it says in big bold letters on the tube, NOT FOR GENITALIA. I was apprehensive but decided I wanted to go for it. No guts, right!

I applied the cream tentatively and probably not as thickly as I should. After 5 minutes on testing, there was no obvious hair movement, but it did start to smell slightly. On 10 minutes, still nothing obvious, so I was a bit disheartened. I had started the clock at the first application of cream and it had taken about 2mins 30 to apply, so I decided to wait to 12m 30. I jumped in the shower and washed it off and all the hair came with it!!! I was astonished! It's like a babies bum!!! I missed a couple of spots but I put that down to not applying the cream liberally enough. No burn, a very very mild tingle, no hassles! I can't wait to see what it's like in the morning but for now, top notch! So impressed and my wife loves my hairless look even more!!! Woohoo!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
N Buchanan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml (Personal Care)
did not really get on with it

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Nad's For Men Hair Removal Cream - 200 ml (Personal Care)
It doesn't work as it is claimed to do. Very disappointed. Never will buy this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 July 2014