5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable at a budget price
This was bought to connect a new PC monitor. I'd set myself a budget of £10 and didn't expect to get as good as the QED HDMI cables I'd bought in the past for my Bluray player.

But I must say, from the moment I opened the packet, I was impressed. This cable felt like a quality product and performs like a cable at least 4 times as much.

So I tested it...
Published 18 months ago by Wizzy Wiz!

3.0 out of 5 stars then fine, these are good quality
I bought these because it says they are ARC compliant/compatible... if they are I cannot get them to work and had to resort to an older cable in my stash of bits and bobs. I tried using two separate Samsung TVs and Soundbars in both cases the TV and Soundbar had CEC (AnytNet+ in Samsung speak) enabled and both failed with these cables but not with my older cable. if...
Published 2 months ago by TonyB

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable at a budget price, 16 May 2013
Wizzy Wiz! (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews

So I tested it with my Bluray / Full HDTV setup and found colours are sharp and punchy and audio is synced with no issues at all.

This is a great cable for the money and I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 25 Nov 2012
It is possible to buy cheaper connectors but these are excellent quality and one feels they will give good service for years. It was useful to have a choice of lengths, as my TV swings out on a wall mounting, with the Apple TV box, DVD player and Humax in a separate cabinet, so some leeway in the cable is needed. Fast delivery and appropriately packed. Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine with 1.4 3D, 21 Nov 2012
K. Martin (Stockholm, Schweden) - See all my reviews
I have used this cable for a few weeks now together with my HTPC and an Optoma HD300x. I have no issues with it, works fine with 1080p 3D. Connections feels solid and all my expectations are met.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cable, 21 Mar 2013
This cable is awesome. First I bought one and loved it, so I bought another one 2 weeks later. Use both cables to connect my equipment (AV Receiver and PC) to 3D projector. Works perfectly, including Bluray 3D. Don't have an opportunity to test Ethernet and Audio Return Channel but I'm pretty sure they should work as well.
I also bought 5m and 0.5m cables and if I will ever need another cable Cablesson MacKuna will be my first choice.
Cablesson is surely "the art of engineereng" as it is written on the cable's plastic bag.
And I'm impressed by HDCentral customer service. I asked them a question about a splitter that they sold and it was my pleasure to communicate with the guy (Matthew). He even called me back from UK to Denmark!

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cables, 14 Jun 2013
Was just what I needed good set of robust HDMI cables that I countersunk into a cavity wall would definitely recommend against other dearer makes

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 10 Jun 2013
The 5m length makes for comfortable connection between laptop and television, the white cable looks OK draped about skirting board. Good quality product at a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Cablesson MacKuna 0.5m / 0.5 metres High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (Latest 2.0/1.4a 21Gbps 3D Ready with Audio Return and Ethernet Channel) Upto 1080p 4k2k For Sony PS3 PS4 XBOX ONE PC SKYHD Virgin Box Nintendo Wii U LCD Plasma & LED TV Full HD, UHD, WHITE HDMI CABLE (Electronics)
Dad was happy with these. He needed another one following a surround sound purchase, I believe! Working swimmingly at present, so no complaints there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 May 2013
Very good product, just perfect and what I needed to use with my TV. Highly satisfied with how it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 May 2013
Excellent product. Just what I was after to connect old Wii and look forward to many hours of enjoyment. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ethernet cable, 18 Mar 2013
Exactly what we needed for the job. Works well. Good price. Quite long and ideal for the job we required it for. Nothing more to say.