5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing... when it fits..
This is the first review I've ever written, so go easy on me. But I hope to provide some informative information for even the fussiest of people. So here goes..

first of all, I bought the 6 pack (3 pairs) of small, medium and large. This is actually the third pack of Comply foam tips I've ever bought. About a year ago I bought a 6 pack of the T-100 tips in...
Published 17 months ago by Mr. A. Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars Just not good enough - buy originals!
I have Shure SE215 earphones.

I thought I'd give these T-100s a go as they were slightly cheaper than the Shure tips. Bad move.

At first, when you put them in, they feel comfortable, you'd hardly know they were there at all, however they don't offer as much by way of isolation from the outside world compared to the Shure version. After just a week,...
Published 14 months ago by Michael Kirwan

4.0 out of 5 stars do the job!, 22 Aug 2012
A. Ross "gadget freak" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
i bought these for my klipsch x10. Wasnt sure what size i needed so bought the multipack. Turns out i needed the large and my ears are pretty normal so not sure who would wear the medium let alone the small. A child i guess. The klipsch tips are really good but being a plastic type material when its humid and they get a little damp the seal deteriorates. The comply overcome that problem and provide a nice comfy seal. They are very much like memory foam and once in your ear conform to its shape perfectly (almost). Once removed you will notice they look scrunched up and one might think they have lost their bounce factor but they return to original size within a few minutes. I bought the non ear wax type. I have had the ear wax type before but it didnt appear to do much other than act as another barrier between phone and ear.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way to use earphones!, 27 July 2012
I love these, absolutely love them. If you use your earphones whilst doing anything active (mines when I'm at the gym) then these are an essential. Yeah, so what if they get a bit 'gooey' you can wash them a few times and as long as they are only going in your own ears then there's no problem. The silicon buds that come with yr headphones are OK but just don't stay in your ears like these babies. They block out everything and stay where they should be - perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and comfortable but not durable, 17 July 2012
Philip Pinfold (Coventry, England) - See all my reviews
The buds are very good and comfortable and the sound is improved over the default ones with my klipsch x10i but they don't last too long because of getting wax and dirt on them which means replacing regularly which at around 5 per pair makes them a not inexpensive luxury.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 27 Jun 2012
Iain Purves (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
They make the sound stage dynamic and vibrant with depth and no loss of bass. Comfortable and easy to clean too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 25 Jun 2012
I bought these for my Klipch X10's which have an amazing sound with the standard silicone buds. However like many I found these uncomfortable wearing them for any length of time and could never fully work out which size was right for me. After search for a new pair of Klipsch (thinking mine were lost) I came across a recommendation for these earbuds. They are a revelation, not only are they more comfortable, provide a better seal but mostly improve the sound creating deeper base and a more defined treble. They are not cheap and I would be interested to hear if they improve cheaper in-ear headsets but for me, a great buy (although I would recomend the black as they do get dirty however clean your ears!)

5.0 out of 5 stars your best buddy!, 25 Jun 2012
The price of comply series ear buds may seem expensive but there well worth it.
If you are fed up with your ear buds not holding & falling out or still hear back ground noise from traffic,chatting,the mrs lol then the comply buds give you heaven on earth & you wont hear a damn thing apart from your music.
You will improve the sound of your earphones with deep bass,mids & treble.
The secret is to roll the buds between your fingers make them so they fit right in your ear channel then hold for about 45 seconds the comply foam will expand sealing your ears.
You will also notice your ears feel like they have cushions hugging them as the comply foam is so light & smooth you almost forget you have earphone on.
As with all ear buds they get yukee ear wax on them,i use sterile alcohol wipes from boots & wipe them over gently they then are clean & like new.

i have klipsch x10 in earphones with a cowon s9 & a fiio E7 DAC head phone amp & the complex added the icing on the cake for my bass junkie sounds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb item, 26 Mar 2012
Pros

Sound quality (at least on my S4i Klipsch) is as good as it ever was, if not a little better.
Seal is brilliant, took a bit of getting used to, but because they are more comfy, you can stick them in further!
They look cool

Cons

They seem to like ear wax, and will probably need replacing within a few months
Hard to clean due to the foam texture

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Mar 2012
I bought a set of Etymotic HF5's and struggled to find the right fit and comfort level. I was recommended the Comply tips and bought some. The fit is excellent and extremely comfortable. They have improved the sound quality of the IEMs and help isolate the external noise a lot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 6 Jan 2012
Bought these for my Etymotic HF5's, had tried used the stock triple flange & the glider tips both giving a good seal (especially the latter). The triple flanges I found a bit of a faff and I found that both they & the gliders felt uncomfortable after not too long. So....I took a punt on these.

Not only are they sooo soft and comfortable they also seal as well as the gliders (if not slightly better) and you can almost forget you've got them in. Well worth what might seem a lot for 3 pairs of foam tips!! I'm a convert.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, effective, but also expensive, 5 Jan 2012
Julian Hughes (Hove) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought these to replace some uncomfortable silicone tips on my Klipsch in ear monitors. The Comply tips are much more comfortable and offer better isolation than the oval shaped and less malleable Klipsch silicones. Another benefit is that they don't transmit vibrations as noise: what I mean by this is that with the silicone tips if I listen while walking along then every footstep is accompanied by a thudding noise, but if I use the Comply foam tips my footsteps disappear and I am no longer forced to think of myself as a lead footed ogre.

Some reviewers have complained that on removing the foam tips from their ears the tips are covered in earwax. I'll just state the obvious and say that if your ears are reasonably clean then this won't be an issue. You can prolong the life of these tips by washing them in lukewarm water with soap. If you use hot water the foam loses its elasticity. Assuming you have reasonably clean ears and you sometimes wash the tips then you might expect a pack of three to last at least 6 months, perhaps longer. This seems pretty good until you think about the long term cost: if your in ear monitors last you 3 years and you use 6 packs of Comply tips then you will have spent perhaps an extra 80 or 90. This is a huge cost, and may even be a greater sum than the purchase price of your earphones. Consider that a well designed washable silicon tip is included in the price by a manufacturer such as Sennheiser and will be at least as comfortable and last several years (in my experience). This criticism is really aimed not at Comply, who make a good product, but at earphone manufacturers such as Klipsch, who make silicone tips so poorly designed and implemented that customers seek out alternatives.

So I have to say that these are a good product in themselves, but if you find yourself buying them it may be as an expensive and temporary remedy to a bad or incomplete product. The better solution, long term, is to buy earphones that are supplied with durable, comfortable, effective tips.