Size: Multipack|Colour Name: Black|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 August 2012
i bought these for my klipsch x10. Wasnt sure what size i needed so bought the multipack. Turns out i needed the large and my ears are pretty normal so not sure who would wear the medium let alone the small. A child i guess. The klipsch tips are really good but being a plastic type material when its humid and they get a little damp the seal deteriorates. The comply overcome that problem and provide a nice comfy seal. They are very much like memory foam and once in your ear conform to its shape perfectly (almost). Once removed you will notice they look scrunched up and one might think they have lost their bounce factor but they return to original size within a few minutes. I bought the non ear wax type. I have had the ear wax type before but it didnt appear to do much other than act as another barrier between phone and ear.
on 2 August 2013
None of the supplied tips for my Klipsch S4's really fit properly and I was quite disappointed with the sound and isolation I was getting. I've had foam tips before and like them so thought I'd try the Comply replacement tips. Bought the selection pack to get the right size. All the sizes "fit" in that they stay in my ear OK, but each does different things to the sound. For me the medium size is perfect with good sound isolation and a quality and level of bass that these ear phones have never given me before. The small had too little bass and the large too much so it was a bit fuzzy.

If the cost seems a bit steep to just end up using one pair from the pack you could just go straight for the single-size packs - for me at least the sizing does seem to have matched between Klipsch and Comply.
on 25 November 2011
I have used so many expensive headphone in the past but always had issues in finding a proper fit for my ear. Because the other tips did not fit properly, the sound always seems muffled.

That's when I discovered comply tips. At almost £5 a pair, these are expensive and don't last ages. But if you are like me who loves their music and would love to listen to music in all it's glory using normal in-ear headphones, there are no better earphone tips out there.

Once you squeeze them and put them in ear, these expand to form a nice seal between the headphone and the ear canal and you can hear even the small notes very clearly. This also have one of the best passive noise cancelling and works great on trains and tubes.

Highly recommended.
on 19 June 2013
These do the job sound-wise, but two of them had torn vertically from the top within a couple weeks of buying them, rending them unusable. My previous pair of earphone tips, made by Shure (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shure-PA910-Black-Sleeves-Earphones/dp/B000NDMJVW/ref=pd_sim_ce_5), lasted me well over six months before showing any signs of wear. They had a securer fit than these ones, too.

EDIT: I originally gave these two stars, but have now lowered the score to one as, in the time since I wrote the foregoing, another two of them have developed tears. I should make clear that this is not a matter of my having mishandled them: the material just gives out in the course of normal use. Maybe I just got a bad batch...
on 25 June 2012
I bought these for my Klipch X10's which have an amazing sound with the standard silicone buds. However like many I found these uncomfortable wearing them for any length of time and could never fully work out which size was right for me. After search for a new pair of Klipsch (thinking mine were lost) I came across a recommendation for these earbuds. They are a revelation, not only are they more comfortable, provide a better seal but mostly improve the sound creating deeper base and a more defined treble. They are not cheap and I would be interested to hear if they improve cheaper in-ear headsets but for me, a great buy (although I would recomend the black as they do get dirty however clean your ears!)
on 7 October 2015
Never been a fan of comply tips in the past, always thought they muffled the sound on my Denon AH-C551. The thing is, all this time I never realised that I’d been using the WRONG SIZE! I have small ear canals and was using medium tips.

Anyway, I thought I'd take a punt at getting some of these in the small size for my Etymotic HF5 and all I can say is, wow, what a difference! I now have a little more bass and the mids/treble is still clear & detailed. I feel that although the stock triple flanges are great, I never got the bass response I now have and didn't like the deep insertion. If you're going to purchase these, just make sure that you get the correct size for your ears.
on 2 May 2010
I use these on Shure SE530s. I find that they provide a better seal in the ear, and are more comfortable than the tips that came with the earphones. What most amazed me was the improvement in already great sound quality.

Whether or not these work for you will depend on finding the right size, and ensuring that you get the correct angle in the ear. I found that with these I need to put the earphones in my ear at a different angle than with the standard tips - you need to experiment. I don't find that there's any messing about putting them in now I'm used to them. You do need to replace them periodically, but they aren't expensive bought in packs, and well worth it.
on 6 January 2012
Bought these for my Etymotic HF5's, had tried used the stock triple flange & the glider tips both giving a good seal (especially the latter). The triple flanges I found a bit of a faff and I found that both they & the gliders felt uncomfortable after not too long. So....I took a punt on these.

Not only are they sooo soft and comfortable they also seal as well as the gliders (if not slightly better) and you can almost forget you've got them in. Well worth what might seem a lot for 3 pairs of foam tips!! I'm a convert.
on 26 March 2012
Pros

Sound quality (at least on my S4i Klipsch) is as good as it ever was, if not a little better.
Seal is brilliant, took a bit of getting used to, but because they are more comfy, you can stick them in further!
They look cool

Cons

They seem to like ear wax, and will probably need replacing within a few months
Hard to clean due to the foam texture
on 19 September 2013
As suggested by the title, there are good quality tips, but I should probably have gone with the black one.

Why? Well I clean my ear every day :) but still, after some time, it would look a bit dirty mainly because I keep them in my pocket.

Functionally, they are great. Just saying that after a while, they don't look pretty :)