5.0 out of 5 stars Worked
3 months trying only two using these and bfp . Very happy because partner had low sperm count would defo recommended
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
Been taking these for the past few months. Still no joy. Makes me wonder if they are just a placebo.
Published 14 months ago by Darren

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Vitabiotics Wellman Conception Tablets 30 Tablets (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked in 1 month, 7 April 2014
We had been trying for 5-6 months so no real worries but decided to give this a try to help nature on it's way and a month later...BOOM! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy, 20 Nov. 2012
Mr. D. Hobbs (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
My wife and I were going through fertility treatment for some time. Although there was nothing wrong with my sperm count, the nurses in at the clinic recommended I take a good vitamin. One day I was taken ill and had a massive seizure. I had to go into the clinic to provide a sperm sample the next week for the treatment my wife was having. I was devastated to be told that my count was almost zero. This was due to me becoming ill.

I started to take the Wellman Conception tablets after this. After just a few months I had to go in to provide another sample. The results were fantastic. I was shocked, and so were the nurses at how high my count had gone, and this was after it had been washed.

After I provided that amazing sample we went ahead with our treatment, and now my wife is pregnant with a little boy. These tablets really do work. You have to take them every day, and to get the best results have them as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. Don't go smoking or drinking alcohol and expect to see a difference.

To any couple that is trying to conceive I recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 8 Aug. 2014
Bought to boost partner's health. This is not a guarantee to make your man some super producing love muffin. It's simply a boost for his body to help produce an optimal situation. Don't buy this thinking it will do everything for you. It won't but it helps to have healthy people. I bought the ladies version of this and felt very good while taking it but again, it is not a magic bullet, only something to help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zero Sperm Count........Not Anymore!!, 5 Jun. 2013
I never write reviews, but I wanted to offer another couple in the same boat as us a little ray of hope. I'm 29 years old and my husband is 30. We have been trying to conceive for two years now. After nothing was happening after a year we went to see our GP and had some tests performed. Mine all came back normal, but my husbands semen sample results were horrific...Zero, nothing there. Repeated tests over the following few months.....Zero. We were both devastated. Our GP referred him to a urologist where he had an ultrasound of his 'crown jewels' (no blockages)and blood tests (hormone levels normal, apart from slightly low testosterone). On our second to last visit, the Urologist asked for a further two semen samples and another blood test to check his testosterone levels. Sitting there in the consultants room, I was trying to rack my brain about what the source of the problem could be. His brother has 4 kids, so surely it couldn't be a genetic issue and all his 'bits' were working normally. Later that night I had an epiphany.....It must be something nutritional! So, I bought some of these vitamins and he's been taking them for about 1.5 months.

Well, I'm writing this today after our final appointment with the urologist this morning and my husbands results in front of me:

Testosterone Level: Normal
Semen Sample Volume: 5 ml
Sperm Count: 7 million/ml
Motility: 42% rapid progressive
Morphology: 3%

Did these vitamins work for us? Yes. Will they work for everyone? Maybe. I guess it depends on the root cause of the problem. They are definitely worth a dabble though if you have nothing to lose. I know we still have a long way to go and that my husbands sperm count is still low, but now we have a chance of having a child that is both of ours. So, fertility clinic here we come! But, in the meantime we'll both cut out the booze and him the cigarette's, eat healthily, participate in some exercise (not me - Lol)and he can keep taking Wellman Conception Vitamins. You never know,in a few months we might achieve our goal naturally :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocked!! Miracle tablets !!😃😃, 23 Oct. 2014
My husband was sadly told he had a very low sperm count so was referred to a urologist .. Thought give these a go even just for a little boost..! After 2 months I am now pleased to say we have had a positive pregnancy test .. We can now cancel the app and enjoy life again!!! 😊😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Dec. 2013
My husband took these whilst I took the women's version of 'fertilcare' 3 months before we started trying and fell pregnant straight away. He is now back on the wellman standard vitamins which he really likes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 9 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 2 Oct. 2012
Kristin (Jersey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
We had been trying our second baby and did not succeed for the first two months. I got my BFP in the third month when my husband started to take these tablets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 10 May 2012
Mrs. A. M. Quinn (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I bought this form my partner. The price is excellent compared to the chemists in town. Will defo be back to buy more. As for whether is works or not, only time will tell