5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for Top Denon Product
I had just returned some Apple in ear headphones as they were the worse headphones ever (like listening to my iPad with a cup and string). Been a great fan of Denon stereos and other headphones and so thought I give these a try as they were much cheaper than other earphones on the high street. Best purchase this year. They look cool and understated.Fit snugly and give an...
Published on 4 May 2011 by Mingtheminger

1.0 out of 5 stars Please dont waste your money
Bought these for 5 on offer as a backup pair and can only assume the people that gave this 4 or 5 stars have only ever used stock (ipod) or low quality buds. Compared these to my sennheiser cx300 ii and my sennheiser cx870 and the klipsh s3 (lad at work has got with him) buds and they are in a different world in comparison. There is practically no bass and the treble is...
Published on 16 Dec 2011 by D. Hughes

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones for the money but ...., 17 April 2012
... you'll spend as much time on the floor looking for the plastic earbuds than you will spend listening to music. Just about everytime I want to go somewhere, I find one of the earbuds has fallen off.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but broke after a while, 13 April 2012
I bought these earphones at the airport after the store attendant said they were good value for money. And I did like them - the sound quality was good. However, they have only lasted a year as they broke recently - the right earpiece has detached and not has completely stopped working on that side. So I would advise against getting these if you want a long lasting pair of earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with these phones!, 18 Mar 2012
William Brand (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Denon In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
I use these for the gym and they are perfect. Comfortable and no moisture leaking into the connection giving control problems with my i-pod. The sound quality is pretty good too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, 14 July 2010
This review is from: Denon In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
Sound has good separation but lacks bass. Has a smaller dynamic range than Sony MDREX38IPB, which are cheaper. Remote control unit is quite large. Would try alternatives.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 24 Sep 2012
This review is from: Denon In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
I purchased these thinking 'Denon, gotta be good', after all they've built an excellent reputation over the years. When the product arrived I was eager to try them straight away, expecting an audio treat. On opening the packaging I found inside a nice little pouch, four sets of buds of varying sizes (including the ones fitted) and my new AHC260Rs. I have to say that right off the bat I was not impressed with the look of these things. They did not look like a quality product, more like a cheap & nasty bargain basement set, but I thought 'Denon, gotta be good', I didn't buy them for their looks anyway.

I connected my iPhone, popped these babies in my ears and hit play. The sound was not what I was expecting at all, the highs sounded tinny & the bass was muddy & indistinct. I thought it would be the buds that were the problem, just change them and it will be fine. I did and it was... for about 15 seconds. I had tried all the buds, found the ones that fit and sounded best but they would not stay in place. I had been getting nice deep bass and everything else sounded pretty good too but they kept working their way out of my ears so I thought I'd try one of the larger buds again and see if I could find a happy medium (never had a problem like this with any other earphones before). So I set about changing the buds once more and as I was taking one of them off the speaker casing came apart in my hands, literally. I hadn't even used any force, just gripped earphone and bud ready to remove the bud.

So yes, I'm very disappointed. It may be that I was just unlucky and got a poor pair that escaped Quality Control but I doubt it. This has damaged Denon's reputation for me, I will definitely look at their competitors first in future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Denon headphones, 30 Jun 2011
Chally "chally" (dartford, kent, England) - See all my reviews
Decent quality headphones. Powerful but not 'over-powering' bass. Great for Techno or Metal.

Did have to replace first pair I purchased as left ear-piece failed after a couple of weeks. A thank you to Amazon who replaced the product swiftly and without fuss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy them again., 25 Jun 2011
The price is very reasonable for the quality of sound and comfort the headphones provide. They have been in use for a few weeks now and did not come short of expectations. Used mainly to listen to my ipod on the way to work (mainly walking) and provide good sound insulation from surrounding noise.

1.0 out of 5 stars read the order before sending, 17 July 2014
wrong model sent I ordered without remote C260 got C260R not good

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying Mic position., 13 May 2011
This review is from: Denon In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
The headphone arrived on time as usual Amazon is the best for that. The sound quality is good but not excellent, but the real issue is the positioning of the mic/remote of the headphone. It's at the point where the wire split into left and right ear, this keeps the mic in a position which is far away from the mouth, due to which when you talk into it, the person is the other end cannot hear you clearly, hence you need to hold the mic in front of your mouth while you talk into it. Hence giving this product a three stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work!, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Denon In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
The headphones I received didn't work, got a full refund and purchased some sennheisers, I'd used them in the past and always been very happy.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›