5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic socks!
Published on 29 Sep 2011 by J. Anson

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok pair of socks
I bought these socks for running in - they are very comfortable worn as normal socks but for running I found them a bit warm and just nothing special. I also bought a pair of Hilly TwinSkin Socklet Technical Running Socks and I find them much more comfortable and use them all the time.
Published 14 months ago by ds

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic socks!, 29 Sep 2011
J. Anson (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Puma Sprint Technical Coolmax Sneaker Sock 2 Pk (Sports Apparel)
My son bought some of these socks several years ago and according to him; they're the best socks he's ever had. I spent a long time trying to replace them (without success). When I found these on Amazon (at a lower price than I had paid for the originals) I stocked up! Apparently, what makes them so special is the level of padding around the heal which not only makes them comfortable but also stops them slipping down inside your shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gym, 9 Jun 2013
I bought these so I don't look too stupid at the gym (gym newbie at 63 years of age). Actually now I have been a few times I realise nobody cares what I look like! Nevertheless these socks seem fine - don't know how we'll they will wear yet but they seem well made. Happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Quality and so comfortable!, 1 Aug 2013
These socks NEVER fell down over my heel into the trainers as so many others do. In fact, there is even a small lip on the heel section to stop this! Though they are not the cheapest - they are the VERY BEST that I've ever tried and probably the ONLY ones that don't slip down off the back of my heels into the trainers when i walk, which can be very annoying on a golf course or when running! Absolutely can't recommend these enough, just brilliant - may buy another 2 pairs soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok pair of socks, 30 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Oct 2012
Ian (Hertfordshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Finally, trainer liners / socks that don't slip down inside my trainers. The cuff / tongue at the heel of these socks is very effective. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, 4 Jun 2013
I bought these socks to wear when I go to the gym: they are really comfortable and I would buy them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 15 April 2013
these socks are very comfortable, as I have very odd feet and they make walking in my trainers a pleasure

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Favourite socks

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
J. Smith (dorset) - See all my reviews
Lightweight comfortable trainer socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for any tough mudder., 19 Jun 2014
I bought these for tough mudder and they were extremely comfy and hard wearing. After a soak and a good wash they were just like new.