Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

Price:£2.27+ Free shipping

on 5 August 2013
The quality of the wipe itself is decent standing up to some reasonable punishment while scrubbing.

The cleaner that is on the wipes as they come dries up very quickly. Even stored in a plastic bag they managed to dry out almost completely within a week.

I just spray a bit of cleaner on them before use and they are fine,
on 20 December 2012
they are okay, but are not as good as the much larger wipes that came with my bosch vacuum cleaner, originally. I replaced them once, but cannot find them now on Amazon, so have made do with these. Size is not too small but they do no give the same depth of shine as the others.
on 18 January 2012
The picture in the advertisment shows 2 packs of wipes. one pack was sent.This included 18 wipes (12 standard plus 6 free). Paid £3.65 with free postage. Saw the same pack later in poundworld £1. Bought a dust magnetic broom at same time from another seller. Amazon indicated that people who bought this broom also bought the wipes and showed a double pack. Advert is misleading.
on 18 February 2014
These did a decent job on cleaning up a very dusty floor. Probably better used in combo with dry dustmop. Not quite as good as Swiffer-branded ones I'd used in the States, but they do fit on my Swiffer mop at least. Took two wipes to cover a not-so-big-room, but was happy enough with how the floor looked afterwards. Would probably buy them again, but might think twice about the price, particularly given other reviewers' mention of finding them in pound shops.
Have to admit that while the description of x18 wipes was accurate, I was misled by the photo into thinking I was getting two packs for the price. Seller should really change the photo.

ps - packaging (wrapped several times around in black plastic) was a bit annoying. What's wrong with a jiffy pack or envelope for something like this?
on 2 August 2013
These wipes are great especially when used with my floor duster. They create a brilliant shine on my laminate wood flooring. The package arrived on time & good conditions. I would definitely order this product again
on 2 October 2014
Despite these being described as extra large, they are pathetically small and don't wrap around my Kleeneze mop as I was hoping. Fortunately I have just got another Kleeneze rep. so will be able to order the correct sized wipes for my mop now. On the plus side, they did arrive v. promptly.
on 26 July 2013
They do what it says on the packet but to clean a large area you would need to use the whole pack! Having said that, they smell nice and fresh but leave a slightly sticky residue. If you only have a small wooden floor to clean, I'm sure they'd be fine.
on 12 April 2013
Very pleased with these wipes. I have used them in my son's room who uses it his medical room as he is ill, and have found that they polish, clean and pick up dust, which saves a lot of hard work for me.
on 3 May 2013
Got these to put on my Swiffer to clean up the floor as I've used their own brand ones in the States (which worked great) but these were a bit dry and what did come out was a bit sticky. Not worth it for me unfortunately.
on 24 October 2011
The wipes are very good but are not very large and just about fit the appliance for wiping the floor, however, they do remove light dirt, I still use my mop and bucket for a proper wash but these are good to freshen up your floor.