Price:£6.94+ Free shipping

on 26 April 2012
The heat transfer is a nice idea, but on a mug in daily use the transfer soon starts to peel away

I drink mainly green tea and reckon the longer exposure to near boiling water compared to normal tea or coffee with added milk
meant that within a week parts of the transfer had started to peel off, sometimes ending up on my lips which was a nasty feeling

I never placed it within a dishwasher, and made sure to be careful when cleaning the surface
but with half of it already off within two weeks, it made sense to remove what was left of the transfer material

To me it looks better without the gimmicky transfer effect, and seeing as it requires near boiling water for the image to appear on the mug
I don't think it would have lasted much longer than what it did for me

Bought the mug in April 11, and it lasted almost a full year before the handle cracked off a few weeks ago.
Repaired the cracked handle with epoxy resin which should outlast the rest of the mug
on 13 January 2011
I was given this mug for Christmas and it's such great fun! I've only given it 4 stars as it can't go into the dishwasher or microwave, but that's not a big deal for me. To avoid putting it into the dishwasher accidentally, I use it at work. I sometimes drink hot water or Cup-a-Soup and because the liquid needs to be quite hot in order for Pac-man to appear and keep him there, I know when the drink has cooled down enough for me to drink it when Pac-man starts disappearing, so no more burning of the mouth with hot liquids!
on 13 August 2011
This mug is pretty much everything you would expect in a mug, it has a handle, it holds liquid well without said handle detaching from body and scalding you and it has a flat bottom so as it doesn't tip over when you are not wanting to hold it. On top of that, when it gets hot, little ghosts and pac men appear (when the mug gets hot that is, not when you get hot - to be clear, the ghosts appear on the mug, not in your house or anything). If you are fed up with said ghosts appearing on you're mug, you could simply fill it with cold liquid, or put it in the dishwasher and it becomes a plain old mug but with a maze drawn on it. For the price, I don't really know what you are expecting. Some people eh, want the world for nothing.

Enjoy.
on 13 February 2011
My son was really excited to receive this for his birthday - On the positive side the cup looks really cool, arrived quickly and it wasn't very expensive for a heat change mug. BUT one of the transfers peeled off the very first time the cup was washed (by hand in warm soapy water). Therefore, the cup it not worth buying if you want a heat change mug. Very disappointed!
on 5 January 2011
I bought this for my dad's 60th birthday, as he has two or three mugs which are 'his', and broke one of them last month. So I found this after searching online and snapped it up.

The heat-changing aspect works really well - the little monsters and pac man appear in the maze if you put hot water / tea / coffee etc into the mug. Nice price for such an item (shame it can't go in the dishwasher though). However, a small complaint would be that in order for the score to appear, you have to fill the mug pretty much right to the brim. That makes it difficult to drink from with that amount of hot liquid in it. Perhaps move the heat-changing transfer down a bit next time? Other than that, a wonderful gift for those who were around in the 80's and remember the classic Pac man games, or for those just after a bit of fun with ther cup of tea at work.
on 1 June 2011
I received this mug as a gift and was very happy when I saw the box, but less happy when I saw it.

On a close inspection of the mug it was extremely obvious and visible where the heat change chemicals had been applied. Whilst on other types of heat change mug, the entire mug is treated, this mug had had spots applied which were easily noticeable when the mug was not in use.

Furthermore, after just a few uses of the mug, the heat change parts appeared to become compromised and stayed permanently as a milky white, negating the whole purpose of the mug.

Overall I am extremely dissatisfied with this product and would strongly advise against purchasing it.
on 30 November 2015
Great Mug as a gift or just for yourself very much so a gimmick though you will look at it the first few times and go "ohhhhhh thats cool" and then you want care. But it's a nice mug to have perfect for Tea,Coffee or what ever else you want to put in a mug!
I ordered two of these. They were sent to me with no additional packaging so 1 was smashed on arrival. I would have returned/asked for another but with the second mug the heat change logo was rubbish, printed wonkily/badly and came off in the first 2-3 washes. Looks like a cool mug but sadly is carp.
on 12 January 2014
We bought this as a replacement for my son's favourite mug, which was broken. The colour change is good and my son is very happy.
on 26 May 2016
was good for a while but dont put it in the diswasher - the sticker comes off