Colour Name: Silver|Change

on 15 June 2016
A well built little item, one of those items that are always worth having in your pocket & though you mayn't use it all the time, its there should you require a small, useful tool that is sturdy enough for most small jobs, might have benefited from having a pozi drive screwdriver as well, rather than two flat heads. For its size though, a excellent EDC, smaller than your typical swiss army knife, but as I say, something to keep on your keys or in glove box for emergencies.
on 30 March 2012
As expected this is another great product from Leatherman. It's a specialist version of their existing mini multi-tool with wire strippers instead of pliers. It works well enough but people with large hands will find this is really tiny. It small for me and I have medium hands.
A nice, small, high-quality multi-tool. The item fits neatly into any pocket and has a keyring attachment so you can keep it on a chain to prevent it from getting lost / stolen / eaten. The blade is 1.25 inches long and doesn't lock open, which makes it perfectly legal to carry in most countries. Ideal for most small jobs like repairing electronics, box-cutting, or if you need to cut twine / string / wire / etc. The quality is very good and the joins and hinges feel nice and tight. When closed it measures 1.75 inches by 0.75 inches. Better to be looking at it than looking for it!
on 27 April 2016
Very useful, good sturdy build. The nice colour and engraving makes it feel so much more special. Perfect size for keyrings, and for everyday carrying around in pocket. My favourite multitool so far.
on 3 January 2016
Really good little tool, just right to go on my car key ring so I have it with me all the time. Seems very well made, and put together, with a stack of tools..I find the scissors really useful. Altogether a good buy.
on 21 February 2012
Bought this and within 6 months the spring for the scissors had snapped off, sent it back to Amazon who replaced it and within 3 months the same happened again. I wouldn't mind but I hardly used it, it was in the bottom of my hand bag. :0(
on 2 December 2013
Really lovely little multitool. The scissors are very nicely done, being surprisingly comfortable given their size. The wire strippers are especially helpful for me since I work with electronics a lot.
on 13 September 2014
I was extremely disappointed in this product as it was not functional and broke instantly under normal use. The cutters became completely unusable after using them on a thin wire and the closing mechanism now sticks. This is after a 2 hour period of opening from the box, not even sustained wear - the issue is general poor craftsmanship and cheap metal.

Shame, I honestly thought this would have been a good product but alas, it is just a rip off that breaks in the first instance of use.
on 3 June 2016
Excellent every-day-carry multi tool. Fits right into my pocket and isn't even noticeable, which is great! Smaller than a Fisher Space Pen, this mighty-multi tool does everything I need it to, especially when in need of a quality pair of wire strippers! Would highly recommend this Leatherman.
on 10 December 2010
As you'd expect the quality of these tools is fantastic they're well made, sturdy and very sharp. My biggest gripe is when comparing this to the older Micra tool, it feels distinctly lacking. The screw driver tools and scissors are shorter and not nearly as easy to use, the same can also be said for the bottle opener which usually takes several attempts when opening a bottle. Having said this the wire strippers are surprisingly effective and I have used them heavily.