Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 3 March 2013
A short and excellent book. I am of Irish descent and it seems to me that he got the feeling across perfectly. Peppered with Irish words and full of colourful descriptions, this is a book I can hardly wait to read out loud to friends. Even familiar stories were excellent.

there is a bit of extra scholarly stuff at the end, and I wish it was a longer book, but those are my only complaints.
on 4 March 2015
I bougyht this book and bvegan reading only to realise I had got it already but in book form. It is so good I want it on my ereader as well. Great book to dip into for Celtic tales.I enjoy it very much.
on 11 March 2016
So far I've read several Irish fairy tales, some of which I had never heard before. It's a really enjoyable read if you are interested in cultural fairy tales, or if like me you are pagan.
on 5 December 2013
This is another book I could not put down. The almost poetic telling of some of Celtic Britain's finest tales kept me engrossed for hours. A fine addition to anybodies library.
on 28 January 2014
this book is well worth reading.the stories are full of mystery and tell of tales of long ago, based on true legends
on 15 December 2014
Some great little stories i loved every one
on 13 January 2016
Fun
on 4 July 2015
This is different! Enjoyed the read and loved how tales get changed over time.
on 25 July 2015
good reading I like a mix of books
on 11 December 2014