4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly, a bit big
Bought for my son to wear, is a bit big on his hand (would have been useful to have measurements when ordered)
Width ok but quite long on fingers. Apart from that very good
Published 11 months ago by Liz S

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
I am giving three stars not because of the bad quality but because its wearing down and I have on,y had it 2 months. The protection it gives is very very good but because I like to slap pass e ball a lot the knuckle on the glove has really worn down quiet a lot, all that forgotten and it is a very good quality glove for the price.
Published 20 months ago by Harry

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly, a bit big, 26 Dec 2013
Width ok but quite long on fingers. Apart from that very good

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY Disappointing!, 23 Nov 2013
I'm very disappointed with this glove. They sent the wrong size. We ordered xx-small and we received a medium?? To make things worse they didn't include any information on how to return so we're stuck with a massive hockey glove! Not happy :(